WWE 2019 Draft Discussion Thread (spoilers)

As a wonderful bonus, we’ll have Stephanie all over this show

Pretty funny Brock and Cain are not part of the draft. Like why are they above everyone else :roll_eyes:

Brock is there on Monday

Sticking pretty Status quo round 1 with the only change being Fiend to Smackdown. Feels like some of these picks don’t make a ton of sense order wise but that is what happens when you break things up so Monday still has stars you care about.

Have they explained that though? Because it’s really odd to see Seth in a match as a champion and not licked. They should explain.

They showed a graphic and said 30 stars are eligible tonight and he was not in the picture with the stars that were eligible

So far it seems like other than Becky, Smackdown is getting the bigger names

Isn’t Cain Velasquez Mexican-American…and thus able to speak perfect English? Why is Mysterio his mouthpiece?

My only takeaway from that segment, is that someone listens to POST Wrestling, because they stole John’s promo about giving Lesnar another scar.

1 Like

…and why is Samoa Joe completely out of character on an analyst desk? Have i been paying so little attention that i missed his retirement from wrestling and a transition into a laid back babyface commentator?

1 Like

This is so bad!!!

1 Like

I saw on reddit that they accidentally posted the picks in exact order when they listed who was eligible for each night. I’m howling

2 Likes

They showed a graphic and said 30 stars are eligible tonight and he was not in the picture with the stars that were eligible

What can we say, Card Subject To Change.

So far it seems like other than Becky, Smackdown is getting the bigger names

Snackdown is now the A show, and McMahon has to make a cast for that show that seems like it to the Fox executives and that can draw viewers.

Not sure what you are saying here? That they could have shown you who was available tonight and then not followed it?

I mean apparently people did not find it clear as a lot a people are questioning it. But the explanation was on the show.

What a bizarre draft with very little heat/interest. Such a shame. Hopefully once they have firmly established the brands it will be better

Samoa joe is good at one thing - losing WWE title matches. Now he can be good at two things

Hey don’t sell Joe short he is good at losing all sorts of matches.

2 Likes

Michael Cole will be constantly shouting “It’s Boss Time” or “The Big Dog” on SmackDown so Raw has already been massively improved.

Addition by subtraction