WWE announces a TLC match between Roman Reigns and King Corbin

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/12/06/wwe-announces-a-tlc-match-between-roman-reigns-and-king-corbin/

WWE has announced the first official match for next weekend’s TLC event at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

After feuding for the past month, Roman Reigns will take on King Corbin in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match.

The Target Center is currently advertising three matches. In addition to the Reigns vs. Corbin match, they are also listing a TLC match between the Kabuki Warriors and Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair for the women’s tag title along with a match between Bobby Lashley and Rusev.

The latter two matches have not been officially announced by WWE, although seem probable based on the direction each program has been going.

Is anyone even remotely hyped or interested In Watching this? I’m stunned they even managed to sell tickets

It’s a pretty dead show until the Rumble which I look forward to yearly.

WWE pulls a fast one and TLC is Tails, Leashes, and Collars :joy:. That’s great shit

2 Likes

Historically, the December PPV/Network Event has always been one of the least important shows of the year, and they seem to always get away with delivering less important cards. They will sell some tickets on name value alone.

I find it interesting that they sometimes use the December show to experiment. I think in 2011 they kept Cena off the December PPV when he was in his Super Cena days, one year they randomly put Ken Shamrock in a main event title match, and another year they had Triple H/Vince headline with Big Bossman getting a World Title shot in the undercard.

Storylines, will probably be in low gear through the holidays, and they should jump into high gear the first week of January.

1 Like