WWE confirms September PPV date & location, additional live events

Originally published at WWE confirms September PPV date & location, additional live events

WWE has released its updated touring schedule for September including the confirmation of the Extreme Rules event that is set for September 26th.

The following dates and locations have been announced with tickets going on sale next Friday at 10 a.m. local time in each market:

Saturday, September 11 – WWE Supershow at the Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.

Sunday, September 12 – WWE Supershow at the Times Union Center in Albany, New York

Monday, September 13 – WWE Raw at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts

Friday, September 17 – SmackDown at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

Saturday, September 18 – WWE Live (not listed as a Supershow) at the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, South Carolina

Sunday, September 19 – WWE Live at the James Brown Arena in Augusta, Georgia

Monday, September 20 – WWE Raw at the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina

Friday, September 24 – SmackDown at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Saturday, September 25 – WWE Supershow at the Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania

Sunday, September 26 – WWE Extreme Rules at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio

Monday, September 27 – WWE Raw at the Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, Ohio

The news of the September pay-per-view date and location was first reported by Mike Johnson at PWinsider.com. The company is going with the Extreme Rules concept after traditionally running its Clash of Champions event in September each year.

Cool to see WWE return to my area (I’m about 40 minutes away from Philadelphia) so close to my birthday, but I don’t see myself buying a WWE ticket in a while.