WWE confirms that Crown Jewel will take place in Saudi Arabia

You pretty much right on the nose about the whole deal. They would take such a huge hit financially if they back out now. but i feel especially now, that WWE is well aware of the sponsors backlash they might off get if they went through with this and i wouldn’t be surprise if they had somebody on the higher level of management discuss this with all the big sponsors before confirming the show for next week. Most big business will understand why they are doing it and won’t oppose it because they would have done the same thing if put in that position. Obviously, whatever the deal was, outside of the money aspect of it, this was a really bad deal for WWE and i’m sure both Vince and HHH knows that it was since they are the one the sign the deal and did the photo ops when the deal was reach. But in the end what’s done is done and they have a show to do no matter what.

Honor your deals.

No matter what, you don’t have your word, you don’t have shit.

Now who you choose to make deals with on the other hand…

2 Likes

I can dig that.

Everything the WWE is and will go through is a result of their decision to do business with the devil. They should have never got in bed with the Saudis in the first place.

It’s a nothing show, especially compared to the Greatest Royal Rumble show, which essentially turned out to be meaningless.

1 Like