WWE Extreme Rules Report: "It's Out" - Samoa Joe

I just hope the WWE realize that after last night he’s crazy matches with no ending just isn’t the way to go. Hope they got it out of their system.

1 Like

My point wasn’t to compare them to AEW. Not a fan of a lot of their structure as well.

I know you were. I was making a general observation of the industry i.e. if you don’t enforce rules then what is the point of the contest.

2 Likes

I just got around to watching the show, and here is what I thought of the main matches.

Hated Rollins vs Rey. Technically fine, but stipulation ruined it for me.

I absolutely loved Sasha vs Asuka, for me it was right up there with Jericho/Cassidy for match of the pandemic. I have a feeling some will hate the finish, but I didnt mind it. I felt it was creative, and it actually has me looking forward to seeing how things play out.

Drew vs Dolph was good technically speaking, but I didnt care. Not a one point did I think that Dolph had a shot in winning the title which kills any suspense for me.

Hated the Swamp match. One of the worst things I have ever seen as a wrestling fan. I just can’t suspend my belief to get into something like that on a wrestling show. At least at mania with Bray/Cena, I also felt that I couldnt suspend my belief, but I was very entertained. This one was just boring and I felt like I was watching a B level straight to VHS action movie from the 90’s.

1 Like

I still have not watched the show yet. Maybe I will just watch the Asuka vs Sasha match. It sounds like a bad show.

1 Like

I wouldnt watch anything else, but that match I 100% recommend it. You may be upset by the finish, I liked it but its definitely the type of finish that can piss some off.

1 Like