WWE Lineal Titles

Do you guys realize Tyson Fury is the lineal brawl for all champion? Or are we only talking about actual championships?

I thought it was Mayweather?

(Full disclosure: I know nothing about boxing or MMA. I know Floyd beat Conor back in 2017, but other than that, any number of these results could be wrong.)

Actually it appears that the title never left boxing at all.

1 Like

So I’ve actually given you a hand at some of the newer wwe title. The Nxt uk womens and tag titles. Feel free to check me on these but I’m pretty sure this is correct

The nxt UK womans started a rhea Ripley and then went to Bianca Belair on an episode of NXT (america) after that Bianca lost it in her championship match to baysler where it sits to this day.

The NXT UK tag titles started with the grizzled young veterans when they won them at NXT takeover UK Blackpool where they stayed until flash Morgan webster and mark Andrew’s won the belts at Nxt takeover UK Cardiff but this was a triple threat so the night after when the next tapings happend is when the lineal title changes to Mark/flash Morgan as they defeat the GYV that night 1on1. Then on the last 3 weeks of NXT UK galus and webster/Andrews have traded wins. As of writing galus currently hold both the titles and the lineal titles.

edited because I forgot to add the night after NXT UK Cardiff and instead it read they won both at nxt Cardiff

Updating because Elias is active again and because I want to inspire some activity in a thread where I don’t just see “ignored content” over and over

WWE/Universal/NXT/Intercontinental/United States/European Lineal Title: Elias (defeated Kevin Owens on Aug. 20, 2019)

WWE Women’s Raw/Smackdown/NXT Lineal Title: Bayley (defeated Charlotte Flair on Oct. 11, 2019)

WWE Cruiserweight Lineal Title: Roderick Strong (defeated Pete Dunne on Sept. 28, 2019)

NXT North American Lineal Title: Adam Cole (defeated Johnny Gargano on June 1, 2019)

WWE UK Lineal Champion: Mark Wheeler (defeated Vaughn Vertigo on Nov. 8, 2019)

WWE UK Women’s Lineal Champion: Shayna Baszler (defeated Bianca Belair on Jan. 24, 2019)

WWE UK Tag Team Linear Champions: Mark Coffey and Wolfgang (defeated Flash Morgan Webster and Mark Andrews on Oct. 4, 2019)

I’m glad I could help in some of these. I’ve heard that some of the UK titles have changed recently. With rhea winning the lineal title off of shayna in her real nxt title win so I just wanted to add that for everyone

Entering 2020:

WWE/Universal/NXT/Intercontinental/United States/European Lineal Title: Elias (defeated Kevin Owens on Aug. 20, 2019)

WWE Women’s Raw/Smackdown/NXT Lineal Title: Bayley (defeated Charlotte Flair on Oct. 11, 2019)

WWE Cruiserweight Lineal Title: Roderick Strong (defeated Pete Dunne on Sept. 28, 2019)

NXT North American Lineal Title: Adam Cole (defeated Johnny Gargano on June 1, 2019)

WWE UK Lineal Champion: Mark Wheeler (defeated Vaughn Vertigo on Nov. 8, 2019)

WWE UK Women’s Lineal Champion: Rhea Ripley (defeated Shayna Baszler on Dec. 18, 2019)

WWE UK Tag Team Linear Champions: Mark Coffey and Wolfgang (defeated Flash Morgan Webster and Mark Andrews on Oct. 4, 2019)

We’re also looking at our first chance for the AEW World Title to break its lineage this week (of course, if Tanahashi wins, the rematch to possibly re-unify the real title with the lineal title will already be scheduled).

i just wanna check something with gallus sudo freebirding in tag matches, if both coffeys for example loose does the liniel title change hands or is is specifically wolfgang and mark?

There’s no actual stated “rule” for this, but in the spirit of the lineal thing (no three-ways, etc.), I’d say the same duo that won it has to lose it.

Who is tracking the lineal brawl for all title? We cant forget this one. It’s important.

1 Like

Depends on who you believe (see a few posts above), but it’s most likely Tyson Fury. Meaning the title has actually been defended in a WWE ring recently after more than 20 years in the boxing world.

that was my initial thought too, glad we cleared this up for future

NEW LINEAL UK TAG CHAMPIONS:
Undisputed Era (fish and O’Riley) beat Gallus (Wolfgang and mark Coffey) in the first round of the dusty Rhodes classic. (Jan. 8, 2020) first of the year?

Grizzled Young Veterans defeat Undisputed Era for the NXT UK Lineal Titles. Which means those titles will be on the line in the Dusty Classic Final. It also means that if the “ad hoc” team of Dunne/Riddle wins, it could be a while before the lineal title is defended again.

Could be though I could see the Broserweights getting an NXT tag title match because NXT has no teams to challenge the UE right now.

1 Like

I just realized I never did the NXT Tag Titles. Turns our we had a lineal title change on Monday when Buddy Murphy and Seth Rollins defeated the Viking Raiders.

All sorts of fun in the NXT lineage, especially since title changes were occasionally taped weeks in advance.

• Vacated by Dolph Ziggler and Sin Cara on June 28, 2015 due to one year of inactivity and awarded to “real world” champions Blake & Murphy. Ziggler and Sin Cara had defeated the Ascension at a house show and never tagged again.

• Vacated by Finn Balor and Samoa Joe on Oct. 7, 2016 due to one year of inactivity and awarded to “real world” champions The Revival. Balor and Joe won the titles during the Dusty Classic and never defended them after that tournament ended.

• DIY defeated The Revival via forfeit on Oct. 13, 2016. Whether you count this as a lineal title change or not, both paths converge a few months later when DIY defeats the Revival and then loses to AOP.

• As is seemingly tradition, Pete Dunne and Roderick Strong won the titles during the 2018 Dusty Classic but then vacated them on March 7, 2019 due to inactivity. The titles were awarded to “real world” champions the War Viking Machine Raiders Experience.

Also, if you’re curious, the reason I’ve never done the “historic” WWF Tag Team Titles is because there used to be a ton of 2-out-of-3 falls matches where the champions would lose but not lose the titles. However, since these matches are not thoroughly described on Cage Match - i.e. a DQ would not be a lineal change but a “referee stoppage” would be - I basically had to just throw in the towel on that one.

So the the Viking Raiders got it back during the triple threat? They were beaten by The Good Brothers earlier on.

A couple wins over Doc/Karl on the latest run of house shows: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=28&nr=5311&page=2

AND NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW NXT UK lineal Tag Champs.

Broserweights (riddle and dunne) beat GYV to become the UK lineal tag champs in the dusty classic final on the 29/01/20 episode of NXT

Rocket, you really need to add all the new stuff that has happened into and Uber list at the end of this month