WWE LIVE Holiday Tour MSG Results (12/26/23): CM Punk in action, four title matches

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/12/26/wwe-live-holiday-tour-msg-results-12-26-23-cm-punk-in-action-four-title-matches/

Results from the M.S.G. house show. 

WWE kicked off a string of house shows as a part of their holiday live event tour. The first of five stops was at Madison Square Garden and the show featured CM Punk’s first match in WWE since 2014. 

There were four championship matches, including the main event between Drew McIntyre and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. Below are the results, courtesy of Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrasso

• Becky Lynch def. Zoey Stark
  • Kofi Kingston def. Ludwig Kaiser
  • WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships: Kayden Carter & Katana Chance (c) def. Chelsea Green & Piper Niven
  • Omos (w/ M.V.P.) def. R-Truth
  • WWE Women’s World Championship — Triple Threat Match: Rhea Ripley (c) def. Ivy Nile & Shayna Baszler
  • Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships: Judgment Day (Finn Bálor & Damian Priest) (c) def. Jey Uso & Sami Zayn
  • CM Punk def. Dominik Mysterio (w/ Rhea Ripley)
  • Ricochet def. Bronson Reed
  • Bull Rope Match: Cody Rhodes def. Shinsuke Nakamura
  • WWE World Heavyweight Championship — No-DQ Match: Seth Rollins (c) def. Drew McIntyre

NGL If this match line-up was on an episode of RAW? I’d watch it (for the most part)

Pretty curious what was on the card in Baltimore that was also happening yesterday. A friend of mine said he was going to that, so I’ll have to ask him.

From what I could find…

• AJ Styles vs Austin Theory is declared No Contest when Grayson Waller interferes, setting up a tag team match

• AJ Styles and Randy Orton defeated Grayson Waller and Austin Theory

• Bobby Lashley defeated Butch

• The OC (Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson) defeated Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince & Kit Wilson)

• Last Man Standing Match: Kevin Owens defeated Solo Sikoa

• The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) defeated The LWO (Joaquin Wilde & Cruz del Toro)

• Bianca Belair & Shotzi defeated Bayley & Iyo Sky

• Street Fight: LA Knight defeated Jimmy Uso

1 Like

Thanks! Of course this would be the Smackdown roster. First time in a looooooong time the brand split slipped my mind.