WWE names new Chief Financial Officer & Chief Administrative Officer, Kristina Salen departs

Originally published at WWE names new Chief Financial Officer & Chief Administrative Officer, Kristina Salen departs

WWE names a new Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative offer.

It was announced by WWE today that Kristina Salen has departed the company as Chief Financial Officer. She is going to be succeeded by Frank A. Riddick III who has been named the new CFO & Chief Administrative Officer.

Riddick served as a member of WWE’s Board of Directors for over a decade and he was the interim CFO in 2020. Below is WWE’s press release about the news:

11/05/2021

STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Frank A. Riddick III has been named Chief Financial Officer & Chief Administrative Officer, reporting to Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon. Riddick has served as a member of the WWE Board of Directors for more than 13 years and previously held the role of interim CFO in 2020. He succeeds Kristina Salen, who is departing the company as CFO.

“I’ve had the great fortune of working with Vince McMahon and the talented people at WWE for over a decade and it’s an honor to join them on a full-time basis,” said Riddick.

“Working closely with Frank for many years, we have great confidence in his ability to execute our company’s strategy to increase revenues and drive shareholder value by engaging our global fanbase with phenomenal content,” said Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon. “I want to thank Kristina for her contributions to WWE and wish her well in her future pursuits.”

“I started at WWE during the global pandemic and I am proud of what I accomplished with Vince’s leadership and the tremendous team,” said Salen. “We returned to live event touring, exceeded expectations, raised guidance for the year, and have laid a strong foundation for the future. I look forward to WWE’s continued success.”

As CFO & CAO, Riddick will oversee financial planning & analysis, strategy, controllership, investor relations, tax, data analytics, technology, event travel and facilities.

Riddick previously served as CEO for FloWorks International, LLC, JMC Steel Group, Formica Corporation, and Triangle Pacific Corp., and President/COO of Armstrong World Industries, Inc. He has also served in executive management positions, including Chief Financial Officer, Controller, Treasurer, and Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions during a career that spans 40 years.

POST Wrestling has a written breakdown of WWE’s third quarter earnings report and conference call. That article can be read here.

Boom!!! New POST family member predicted this on Wrestlenomics live last night. If you like stuff I encourage you sign up.

Brandon both accurately speculated this could happen as well as actually estimating the EPS better than Wall Street analysts. Really impressive stuff.