WWE names Paul Heyman & Eric Bischoff as Executive Directors

I think they should let Heyman and Bischoff have a legit draft. Let them draft who they want on their shows.

2 Likes

Reaction (and to a lesser extent “The Spin Cycle”) was a pretty neat idea that should’ve been duplicated by another company.

And while I would’ve preferred younger folks be elevated to those positions (Sapolsky, Kazeem Famuyide, etc.), I think Bischoff & Heyman make sense coming from Vince’s perspective. Outside of his family, I think Paul & Eazy E are on the very short list of people that the old man has grudging respect for in the business.

Paul E. can do wonders for both the overall storytelling on “Raw” as well as making that downtrodden mid-card seem relevant. And The Bisch’s biggest asset could be as a liaison between the Fed & Fox. Say what you will about the guy, but he’s been more successful than most when it comes to getting programs on the air & navigating the waters of negotiating with a network.

Will this improve the product? Who knows…Ultimately Vince still has final say. But I do think that this will be an interesting Summer up North! :100:

:sunglasses: