The next PLE for NXT.
Shawn Michaels is hosting the NXT No Mercy pre-event media call and to start off, he shared that the next Premium Live Event after No Mercy is Deadline on December 9th from Bridgeport, Connecticut.
The 2022 NXT Deadline event featured the debut of the Iron Survivor Challenge for the men’s and women’s divisions.
Michaels also confirmed Kelani Jordan versus Blair Davenport for the No Mercy pre-show. Here’s the updated show lineup:
- NXT Heritage Cup: Noam Dar (c) (w/ Oro Mensah, Lash Legend & Jakara Jackson) vs. Butch
- NXT North American Championship: Dominik Mysterio (c) vs. Trick Williams (Special Guest Referee: Dragon Lee)
- NXT Championship: Carmelo Hayes (c) vs. Ilja Dragunov
- Bron Breakker vs. Baron Corbin
- NXT Women’s Championship — Extreme Rules Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Tiffany Stratton
- NXT Tag Team Championships — Fatal 4-Way: Tony D’Angelo & Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo (c) vs. Angel Garza & Humberto Carrillo vs. The Creed Brothers (Julius & Brutus Creed) vs. Bronco Nima & Lucien Price (w/ Scrypts)
- Kickoff Show: Kelani Jordan vs. Blair Davenport