WWE NXT notes: Roadblock announcements, Shawn Michaels/Grayson Waller, Gigi Dolin promo

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/02/28/wwe-nxt-notes-roadblock-announcements-shawn-michaels-grayson-waller-gigi-dolin-promo/

Coming out of the 2/28 edition of NXT on USA Network, there were multiple match/segment additions and confirmations for the Roadblock special on March 7th. One of the confirmed segments is that Shawn Michaels will be appearing on the Grayson Waller Effect talk show. 

It is official that Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne are scheduled to clash at Roadblock. On tonight’s show, Gigi spoke and brought up past abuse she endured from her mother and running away from home. 

"You say you're the last woman standing but I have been knocked down time and time again but I have gotten right back up."@gigidolin_wwe with a powerful message to @jacyjaynewwe and the #WWENXT Universe ❤️ pic.twitter.com/NJH9Xfj4hC

— WWE (@WWE) March 1, 2023

To start the show, there was an open challenge for Wes Lee’s North American Championship. Multiple talents brawled in the hallway in an attempt to answer the challenge. It appeared as if Dabba-Katto was going to challenge Wes, but he was taken out by Apollo Crews. Ultimately, it was the returning Nathan Frazer who got the title match but he was unsuccessful in his attempt to become champion. 

IT'S PURE CHAOS!!!

Everyone in the #WWENXT locker room wants a shot at the North American Championship but it's a returning @WWEFrazer who gets through the brawl! pic.twitter.com/AgB9l4ugRG

— WWE (@WWE) March 1, 2023

The following is going to round out the Roadblock card: 

• Jailhouse Street Fight: Dijak vs. Tony D’Angelo (w/ Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo)
  • NXT Women’s Championship: Roxanne Perez (c) vs. Meiko Satomura
  • Bron Breakker, Julius Creed & Brutus Creed vs. Jinder Mahal, Veer & Sanga
  • Gallus (Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) and Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince & Kit Wilson) to meet face-to-face
  • Andre Chase vs. Joe Gacy

Wendy Choo was ambushed in the NXT parking lot.

Serial female mystery attacker. I know McKenzie Mitchell was trying to deduce the suspects weeks ago for Nikkita Lyons’ attack, but sge might need Detective Cathy Kelley’s help.

These NXT performers NEED to stop wandering outside the PC Parking Lot. I swear they never learn?