WWE Raw notes: Xavier Woods pins Bobby Lashley, MVP, Priest & Sheamus

Certain stars seem to be getting nice pops. Roman, Edge, Rey, Bianca.

They definitely aren’t red hot during matches though.

2 Likes

We need the screens back. These fans look like they just came out of hibernation and are more interested in their phones.

Boy it’s fun to see who reaaaaaaally are dying inside for WWE to fail.

2 Likes

I was just trying to give @kliq some insight from somebody who was in the arena. That’s somebody who popped up on my twitter feed.

Otherwise, it’s just people talking about their viewing experience on tv.

2 Likes

What the fuck are you even on about? If I wanted them to fail, I wouldn’t watch. Instead, I continue to watch every single one of their garbage shows, every week. In hopes that it will get better, even though it has gotten constantly worse for 20 years.

Well I get that, kind of hard to get pumped up for a match that 99% of the time will end in a distraction into a roll-up.

I only watched for a second, Im going to watch later on tonight. I refuse to watch WWE live lol.

1 Like

Thought I hit reply on the Twitter picture post from @MarkP , but I guess not. Oh well. I checked out the guy’s Twitter feed…it was something.

20 years of letting something make you miserable, though… I don’t even know what to do with that.

1 Like

Where did I say it makes me miserable? The shows suck, but I love wrestling. I’ll take the garbage of Monday night Raw over some shit like CSI or NCIS or Grey’s Anatomy.

Wrestling at its worst still entertains me. Doesn’t mean I don’t want it to be better. The ratings haven’t been falling for 20 years, because the show is good.

1 Like

Well I’m certainly happy to learn that. Sorry about the confusion earlier.

1 Like

That was the impression I got from tv - the entrances are big reactions but when that stops the crowd completely dies.

It’s really weird but that’s how they have seemingly trained their audience.

2 Likes