Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/02/19/wwe-raw-viewership-for-2-17-episode-up-from-last-week/
The viewership numbers are in for the February 17th episode of Monday Night RAW from Everett, Washington and the numbers are up from last week’s show. This week’s RAW brought in 2.437 million viewers which is up from the 2.337 number from February 10th, via Showbuzz Daily. The ratings were delayed a day because of President’s Day.
Monday’s RAW featured Randy Orton taking out Matt Hardy with conchairto’s and slamming a steel chair against Hardy’s head that was up against steel steps. Aleister Black ended Erick Rowan’s undefeated streak, Becky Lynch addressed Shayna Baszler and the main event of the show ended with Montez Ford and Ivar of The Viking Raiders delivering Frog Splashes onto Buddy Murphy and Akam. Here are the top five most viewed segments from RAW on the YouTube front:
- Randy Orton attacks Matt Hardy after apology to Edge, 1,061,800 views
- Drew McIntyre vs. MVP, 982,673 views
- Kevin Owens & The Viking Raiders vs. Murphy & AOP, 839,498 views
- Aleister Black vs. Erick Rowan, 680,500 views
- Kevin Owens Stuns The Monday Night Messiah during “sermon”, 462,139 views
WWE is on the road to WrestleMania 36 and on the way, they have their Super ShowDown and Elimination Chamber events that are one week apart from one another.