WWE is coming off of their Survivor Series pay-per-view which was built around the ‘Final Farewell’ of The Undertaker along with Drew McIntyre versus Roman Reigns in a top champion versus top champion match. The following night on RAW, the build to WWE’s TLC pay-per-view on 12/20 began and according to Showbuzz Daily, the show averaged 1,808,000 viewers. That number is up from last week’s average of 1,778,000 viewers.
In the first hour of the 11/23 RAW, the viewership number peaked for the night at 1,904,000 and it dropped to 1,694,000 by the third hour. Throughout the three hour program, WWE did a 0.56 in the 18-49 demographic. WWE ranked in the top five of top 50 shows on cable television.
AJ Styles, Keith Lee and Riddle won singles matches on the program and next week, they’ll compete in a Triple-Threat to determine Drew McIntyre’s opponent at TLC.
Below are the most viewed 11/23 RAW-related videos from WWE’s YouTube channel:
- Randy Orton versus AJ Styles, 685,000 views
- Keith Lee vs. Bobby Lashley, 550,000 views
- Braun Strowman attacks Adam Pearce, 539,000 views
- Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross, 440,000 views
- Asuka & Lana vs. Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler, 364,000 views