WWE Releases Big Cass

I highly doubt the WWE will make an official announcement that he was released due to being an asshole towards his ex girlfriend.

I’m not talking about WWE making it official but other reliable sources.

Whatever stories you read/believe it all comes down to an attitude problem.

Yes and that explains why he was not endeavoured.

I don’t think we will know for sure, unless Cass comes out after the fact and does a shoot interview on what happened. Even then it will be his side of the story and may not be entirely accurate.

Perhaps another Wrestler will come out and shoot on Cass in a few months but personally I doubt it.

Most of the time, there’s likely not “one thing” that led to a release (unless it’s a major deal like a legal situation). If it was indeed about a general “attitude problem” then whatever thing or things Cass allegedly did, I’m sure some more valuable and/or more well-liked employees have made similar transgressions and kept their jobs.

“Think about what would be different at your office tomorrow if you didn’t show up. If the answer is ‘nothing’, show up early AND bring donuts.” - Adam Carolla (paraphrased)

I keep seeing people talk about the reasons Cass was released like a single reputable source has actually confirmed the story with someone in WWE, yet I’ve not seen a single respected outlet actually say; “Yes, Cass was fired for being douchbag to his ex and her male friends in the locker room and arguing over politics with other talent”.

Maybe he had an attitude problem, maybe he didn’t. Maybe he was being a prick to Carmella, maybe he wasn’t. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t exactly what I first heard it was, which was Cass had been with the company for seven years and had improved so little in all areas that he was seen as a liability and a failure and was let go purely because his “potential” had proven itself unlikely to appear.

I liked Enzo & Cass in NXT, they had a special something even though they were very limited. As time went by and they were brought up to the main roster they were more and more exposed as not being ready for the spotlight they were getting. Quite honestly, I wouldn’t miss either if they never returned to the ring anyway, never mind in WWE.

1 Like

It has to be more than “he was not good enough” cause he has not been endeavoured.

True, but I’m not gonna speculate that he was pretty much stalking his ex and assaulting any and all guys that he saw as potential new boyfriends, just because WWE left a couple of words of his release announcement. I’d rather assume he’s not trash and be proved wrong than assume he is and be proved right.

1 Like