WWE releases Mojo Rawley

Originally published at WWE releases Mojo Rawley

A total of ten talents were released from WWE today and the company recently announced that Mojo Rawley has been released as well. WWE wished Rawley well on his future endeavors.

Mojo has spent his entire wrestling career in the WWE as he came from the NFL into the sports-entertainment company. Rawley started his wrestling career in 2012 and has been with WWE since then.

WWE has come to terms on the release of Mojo Rawley.

We wish him the best in all of his future endeavors.https://t.co/q0SnBSLBrY pic.twitter.com/I1SYPPY9Zc

— WWE (@WWE) April 15, 2021

Rawley’s tenure with WWE included runs with former tag team partner Matt Cardona, the former Zack Ryder, a 2017 Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal win and seven WWE 24/7 Title reigns.

Rawley has not wrestled since June of 2020. He has done charity work on behalf of the company and represented them at special events.

Rawley joins Samoa Joe, Billie Kay, Bo Dallas, Peyton Royce, Mickie James, Chelsea Green, Wesley Blake and Tucker as the talents who were released today.

With the names that were listed today, I figured this one was coming. Once Gronk returned to the NFL I felt his days were numbered. Wish him the best.

Was never given a fair chance. His HYPE persona was annoying AF, but when he dropped that, there was something in him and as far as I remember he was decent in the ring. Hope he manages to rebuilt himself if he decides to continue pushing in wrestling.

I never saw anything in him…he could get intense at times on the stick, but I never saw much in him. I hated the way he moves in the ring, reminded me of Titus which makes me think it may be a football thing.