WWE SummerSlam 2019: Seth Rollins wins the Universal title

Randy should have RKOd the kids. What a heel.

The right ending would’ve been a chair nearby so Kofi overreacts and gets the DQ, Orton doesn’t deserve a rematch for counting himself out

I love Bray’s entrance.

That lamp

I’m also glad that Corey questioned why Finn didn’t come as The Demon

I love how the camera went to Finn’s face with a look of “I’m so fucked.” written all over it.

Did he just tried to break his neck

Not to go full Parent Teachers Counsel, and I know WWE says don’t try this at home… Don’t ever do that Bray Neck snap spot again. Just don’t do it

That neck break spot should have been the end or afterwards.

It would have been the perfect way to write Finn off

You might as well cancel wrestling as a whole then. No moves allowed, only staring contests. Because parents are too stupid to teach their children proper.

1 Like

I think that WWE have got the hint.

Certainly not going to be the lengthy show

They blame video games for mass shootings, yes they are that dumb

Omg the shit eating grin on Paul’s face was priceless.

I’m actually shocked that there is no Roman appearance.

I’m guessing TV ratings are the highest priority at the moment

So we should cancel video games then? In my opinion, a neck snap spot, is no worse than any other move that can cause potential harm.

In fact, I actually think it fits The Fiend character and it should have been the setup to his finish, to write off Finn.

Holy shit I’m legit shocked right now

Hell of a main event

1 Like

A 3 and half hour Summer Slam

Very Very happy

1 Like

Garbage ending. Rollins is so fucking lame right now. I think they should have kept the title on Brock and built to Owens/Lesnar.

Seth Rollins these days to me gives off way too much of a Super Cena vibe.

OK show tonight. Why are so many WWE matches so damn long?

AJ vs Ricochet was a great match but killed the crowd with how long it was. There should only be 1 or 2 matches on a show that are longer than 15 mins.

I hated the Randy Orton and Kofi finish. Wanted Randy to go over and have one last awesome run.

I loved the Bray Wyatt match, not too long and awesome lamp of himself.

I’d say this is a 6 out of 10. (PS bring back time limits with the clock on the screen. It adds suspense to a match and makes sense why people try to get quick pins in different ways)

As awesome as The Fiend character is, they might have already painted themselves into a corner with it. The first time he loses, the shine is going to come right off. At the end of the inevitable whacky costume fight with Balor, then what? I don’t know where a character like this fits in a 2019 WWE. He seems as out of place as Broken/Woken Matt Hardy did.