WWE Super ShowDown: Bill Goldberg wins the Universal title

Wow can’t believe they actually changed the title

Corey regarding Goldberg as Universal Champion: “This isn’t a part-time job.”

Brock Lesnar: (forfeits)

So does this mean a triple threat at mania, Goldie, Dog and Feind

That’s the way to build new stars,this young upstart Goldberg beats the unstoppable champion.

1 Like

Plans change but Meltzer said last night Fiend vs Cena and Roman vs Goldberg is the plan

If there is a worse show this year, I hate to see it.

Did any of the superstars actually wanted to be there, could be they were worried about getting back.

Can imagine all the undercard wrestlers being on the plane wanting Wyatt and Goldberg to hurry up lol

I haven’t seen anything this bad in a good few years, and I agree I bet the plane will be in the air very, very soon, so if uncle Dave is right then Reigns will be booed out of the building once again and Super Cena will bury Bray yet again, unless they change things next Sunday, I certainly won’t be watching mania again this year

I was impressed with the Fiend. He took a ton of Spears and stood right up after. Lights go out and he’s gone. Great way to keep him strong.

I don’t know what to say about Goldberg - he’s unreal. To win another title after he won the universal. Just incredible at his age.

I was really disappointed in Riccochet. Thought he would have been better prepared and not just rush Lesnar and get beat like that especially after Kofi. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Was an extremely newsworthy show. Its not just a glorified house show.

The fans were great apart from Bayley match.

I like the direction

Goldberg vs Roman
Cena vs Fiend
Bayley with a new challenger.
UT vs AJ

Way better that what we were looking at before with Fiend vs Roman

Hate WWE main roster booking so much. Fiend is invincible vs our current roster, but we can bring in over the hill legends who beat him no problem…way to bury the whole roster and continue to ruin the fiend as they have done since day one.

He was kept very strong. He took more spears than anyone (more than Brock) and bounced right up after.

Goldberg should be better than the roster. He’s a far bigger star than anyone they have right now and he still looks like a monster. He jobbed Brock out in 2 mins. This shouldn’t be a surprise

Was there anything worth watching on this show? Looks like everything was “meh” and the crowd was terrible.

It’s still real to you dammit

1 Like

Even I was thinking it.

Haven’t watched yet but sounds like a horrendous show.

The Fiend never should have been given the title and Ricochet is officially dead. In all honesty, he should not re-up with WWE they have botched him on the main roster so badly.

2 Likes

Crowd was good apart from Bayley match. Lots of masks may have hurt.

Fiend is a must see match and the UT killed AJ with a basic choke slam was funny bc AJ can usually take more.

The Riccochet match was fun to see how crap he is now. Hopefully they let him go

He is a bigger star because they book him like one just like every other legend. If he came in and did the job to younger guys maybe they would become stars too. It is a self fulfilling prophecy to say he should win because he is a bigger star.

They don’t have anyone that can be a star. They tried with Roman and failed. They tried with Seth and failed.

I think at this point it’s best to use nostalgia and give us some dream matches.

WM has a crappy card. It’s now much more interesting.

That is a dead end path. They have plenty of people that could be stars. The problem is the booking. And booking the stars of yesterday year to always be better than the current roster drive home that the guys today are no good. Let’s put it this way. If Goldberg is better than everyone today, then his match and Roman serves no purpose except to bury Roman, either that they frame Roman as better…

2 Likes

It serves a purpose to increase interest in WM.

They have a hard time making stars especially faces. It’s WM season they need to focus on a good card. Start making stars again after WM

He’s “crap” because they book him like a loser and force him to talk about being a superhero. The guy is an incredible worker, he was fine in NXT. But, as always, nothing in NXT ultimately matters.

New Japan or AEW would do anything to get Ricochet under contract.

2 Likes