WWE Super Showdown: The Undertaker vs. Bill Goldberg

Oooooooh fuck off

5 Likes

O.k i will. Thanks for the constructive criticism :grin:

Has Triple H ever had a great singles match that didn’t involve a gimmick of some sort? His singles matches shouldn’t go over 15 minutes.

Now I’m curious to watch the worst WWE show from this year. The bar must be set so low.

2 Likes

I can give you about 20.

2 Likes

Psykohurricane on super showdown

Also psykohurricane on double or nothing

My all time fave gimmick account here

5 Likes

Seems pretty weird to be offended by someone liking this show or not. Even if they’re trolling.

I’m offended by people going out of their way to make this forum an occasionally unbearable place to be. All are welcome to share their actual opinions and defend their viewpoints, whatever they may be, but don’t just say shit to amuse yourself.

Quite frankly, it’s disrespectful to John and Wai and what they’re trying to do, which is why I’m even more irked when Patrons do it.

2 Likes

All of it seems easy to ignore in my opinion as there’s nothing insulting about it so there’s no need to respond to it with insults.

Goldberg, Taker match is the perfect metaphor for the Saudi shows. Big pomp and circumstance for the entrances. The wrestlers are back in the late 90s, but then we peel back the curtain and there’s blood, concussions, and old men bobbling around the ring. Reality hits and it’s not pretty. At least these workers don’t need Go Fund Me accounts to pay for their medical bills.

3 Likes

how do negative vote a post

Didn’t watch but it’s awesome that HHH went 25 minutes AGAIN.

And he got to play dress-up.

This company is hilarious

Why you a Donald Trump fan too like UT?

But was it the equivalent to or exceed WrestleMania?

1 Like

I thought that been part of the wrestling community meant that you could express what you like and what you didn’t like without being judge or made fun of because of you don’t think like everybody else. But in the last couple of week, i realize that this is true especially on this board. I was already on the verge of quitting this board and listening to anything associated with this board anyway because it’s beginning to be harder and harder to go against the grain and express what i like and without being made fun of for it.

So for now, while it’s nothing against john, wai and anybody involve in making the post wrestling programming as i enjoyed your work for year, but i can’t in good concient endorse a product that endorse bullying and fans that make fun of anobody that like something different from the majority so for now, i am boycotting this board, the site and your podcast and saying to my friend to do the same because it makes no sense that this type of behavior exist in anyway shape or form.

2 Likes

1 Like

Everybody is entitled to an informed opinion. Nobody has told you to not speak, nor have they tried to run you away from the board.

This is a forum for discussion. Don’t be surprised if you’re making incorrect (30K weekly draws for RAW), and making statements that seem somewhat, I don’t know, blindly pro-WWE, people will call you out out on that…

People can like what they like. But on an opinion based forum an unpopular one will likely be challenged.

4 Likes

Took his ball and went home!

1 Like

He’s had a couple

Triple threat with Benoit and Michaels WM XX
Benoit - No Mercy 2000
Michaels - RAW, double KO
Benoit - vengeance 2004
Jeff hardy - no mercy 2008
Bryan - WM XXX
Dean ambrose - roadblock

1 Like