WWE Survivor Series 2020 POST Show w/ Mike Murray & WH Park

WH is the best, WH is #1

I’m not about to get hunted by the dark hand of the Post Universe!

3 Likes

Lana > WH

The numbers don’t lie

1 Like

You agreed with me but didn’t want WH to see it, I get it

No. I actually said Lana was shit and she’s married to a dork. But that was mean to Lana.

Another victory for Lana!

I was hesitant to listen to the show because of the concerns of WH hosting, he’s great in a featured role but not a full 90 minutes of This fucking sucks, I was not a fan of the Power Struggle review because of that. The show ended up being fine as always credit to Wai for putting on the host hat and coming through with the Dynamite, Smackdown and Survivor Series reviews

4 Likes

I’m gonna speak on this one time and one time only wh is an entertaining mother fucker. Regardless of what you think weather he curses too much or thinks some aspects of the fed is negative it got you talking and you know what that’s all that matters. I fell asleep during the bulk of that charade of a show and farce of a tribute last night and guess what I ain’t going out of my fuckin way to watch it the FUCK again. (Yes I’m cursing on purpose). Wh was funny and I don’t want that guy to change. That all I’m gonna say. Fuck this company i have spoken

4 Likes

With this logic WWE creative is doing their job well every single RAW and SD.

2 Likes

Wai. I want to thank you for bringing in WH. He’s not a WWE fan, and he’s not my cup of my tea. But it’s good to hear another perspective even if I don’t like it. I admit I was turned off by his view of the Taker tribute. But I also don’t want people to please me either.

Let WH be WH. He’s not on WWE all the time. He knows Japan.

2 Likes

WH is gonna WH, and good on him for being consistent. That said, if you’re not into it (I happen not to be), there’s always the option to just not listen! Speaking for myself, there’s a lot of other stuff to worry about without devoting brainspace to being stressed out about someone on a podcast – I’d rather just skip it and save that energy for dealing with RL. Just my 2¢.

2 Likes

WH fan here: usually dont comment online or on forums etc but wanted to throw my support behind the big guy. Looking forward to post puroresu!

They really need a Patreon tier of WH Park reviewing WWE product. I would sign up for that.

5 Likes

I heard the controversy of WH from Rewind a Raw.

So I used to be a huge fan of Jim Cornette, but once he started showing off more of his racism and sexism, I fell off. I guess WH is like, the younger, less racist and less sexist version of Jim Cornette and I’m all for it.

Is it just me that thinks the Undertaker segment shouldn’t have main evented?

He’s a legend but they need to present the current scene as being the most important thing. I guess it’s not as bad as when they had Braun Strowman, the Universal Champion at the time, coming out and clapping his hands while chanting “Thank you Taker”…

As for WH Park, I would like him to review everything Jericho’s done since losing the AEW title… need to create a movement for the opinion that Jericho isn’t actually that good (and has never been that good).

1 Like

I really enjoyed this review. I think WH is great stuff as part of the PRC (Pollock Relief Corps).

I want WH to review some of these posts in this thread. I’m a big WH fan and he shouldnt change for anyone.

1 Like

I suppose I’m in the minority of listeners who didn’t care for WH Park’s guest appearance. He was lazy in his criticism, had nothing interesting to say with any of it, and didn’t respect my time as an audience any more than WWE respected his.

Somebody who hates something and rips it apart for a couple hours can be fun and entertaining. Just go listen to any Rewind-a-Wai of something terrible for an example. This was like having YouTube comments read out loud at me every time it was WH’s turn to speak. Yawn.

7 Likes

I enjoyed the podcast overall. I’ve listened to WH talk Japan for so long that him talking about WWE (or anything else he normally doesn’t watch) rolls off my back. I didn’t have as much an issue as the guys did with the finish to the women’s elimination match. Bianca, Shayna, and Nia were all protected, and Lana being the last one standing could be seen coming ten miles (or nine Samoan Drops through a table) away. That said, I thought it was one of the lesser matches on Sunday and missed out on a lot of other opportunities.