WWE vs NJPW fantasy booking

So WWE SummerSlam was so long that I started pondering about if ever WWE & NJPW were to cross promote for one big show what matches would I most be excited about and I came up with 3

What cross promoted matches would you book?..

1 Like
  1. Samoa Joe vs Tomohiro Ishii

Is there anything that even needs to be said about these two warriors just the thought of this match possibly happening makes me excited…Joe goes over with the muscle buster.

1. John Cena vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

Both men have been on top for the last 15 years in there respective companies, Tanahashi a 7 time IWGP heavyweight champion Cena a 16 time wwe/world heavyweight champion an absolute dream match. I’m completely biased towards Tanahashi as he’s my all time favourite njpw wrestler delighted he won the G1 this year Tanahashi goes over with 3 high fly flows.

1 Like

3.Daniel Bryan Vs Kazuchika Okada

The one dream match on my list that could and probably will happen in one form or another in the future god knows how many stars Dave Meltzer gives this one at the end my prediction 60min time limit draw.

Bryan vs. ZSJ - dream match

Rollins vs. Okada - dream match

Omega vs. AJ - 7 star dream match

Cena vs. Tanahashi - dream match

Ibushi vs. Orton - for the visual of a RKO to a flying Ibushi

Roman vs. Naito - two most over/reacted to guys on roster

Joe vs. Ishii

Usos vs. Young Bucks - dream match

Balor vs. Scurl

Makabe vs. Braun

Goto vs Corbin

Jay White vs. Bray Wyatt

New Day vs. The Tongans - 3 man teams

Bludgeon Brothers vs. Evil and Sanada

Miz vs. Suzuki - thinking Miz/Bryan but to a more extreme

Nakamura vs. Cody - just because both guys seemingly flipped companies and that story appeals to me

Ambrose vs. Juice

The Bar vs. K.E.S

Ziggler vs. Osprey

B Team vs. Chase and Yujiro

**I’ve given this way to much thought in free time over the past few months; main roster only

Randy Orton vs Kota Ibushi is a great shout the rko spot would be incredible

All great matches but I think we are both guilty of missing one huge match…

1 Like

A couple of months a go I put together a two night card for fun and came up with this;

Night 1

1. The Club (Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows) Vs Los Igobernables de Japon (EVIL, SANADA, BUSHI and Hiromu Takahashi)

2. The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly and Roderick Strong) Vs Taguchi Japan (Juice Robinson, David Finlay and Ryusuke Taguchi)

3. Elias Vs Toru Yano

4. WWE Cruiserweight Championship
    Cedric Alexander © Vs KUSHIDA

5. WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship
    The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) © Vs The Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tonga Loa)

6. Daniel Bryan Vs Minoru Suzuki

7. WWE Intercontinental Championship
    Seth Rollins © Vs Tetsuya Naito

8. The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) Vs The Elite (Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson)

9. WWE Universal Championship
    Roman Reigns © Vs Kazuchika Okada

Night 2

1. Bullet Club (Cody, Hangman Page, Marty Scurll and Chase Owens) Vs The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O’Riley, Roderick Strong and Bobby Fish)

2. NEVER Openweight Championship
    Hirooki Goto © Vs Rusev

3. Tetsuya Naito Vs Andrade “Cien” Almas

4. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
    Hiromu Takahashi © Vs Mustafa Ali

5. IWGP United States Championship
    Juice Robinson © Vs Kevin Owens

6. Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs John Cena

7. IWGP Intercontinental Championship
    Chris Jericho © Vs Shinsuke Nakamura

8. IWGP World Tag Team Championship
    The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) © Vs The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston)

9. IWGP Heavyweight Championship
    Kenny Omega © Vs AJ Styles

2 Likes

@TheSaucyDuke extremely well done and makes perfect sense given how NJPW has a Night 1 and Night 2 on most tours. Sweet (too Sweet!)

Cena has so much pull in the WWE, that they probably could make the Cena/Tanahashi match happen. I also always wanted to see HBK vs Tanahashi. Hopefully, Jericho is Tanahashi’s next feud.

I like your lineup. I also always wanted to see the Bucks vs the Usos.

Cena vs Tanahashi
Reigns vs Okada
Orton vs Suzuki