WWE Women's Tag Team Title match made official for Elimination Chamber Kickoff show

Originally published at WWE Women's Tag Team Title match made official for Elimination Chamber Kickoff show

The Women’s Tag Titles will be on the line on the Kickoff show. 

As the WWE Elimination Chamber press event in Perth, Australia was taking place, it was made official that The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane) are going to be defending their Women’s Tag Team Championships against Candice LeRae and Australia’s own Indi Hartwell. 

Their match is taking place on the Elimination Chamber Kickoff show. 

Since winning the titles on 1/26, Kairi and Asuka have had one title defense. Here is the updated lineup for Elimination Chamber: 

• Kickoff Show: WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships: The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane) (c) (w/ IYO SKY) vs. Indi Hartwell & Candice LeRae
  • Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships: The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor & Damian Priest) (c) vs. Tyler Bate & Pete Dunne
  • Women’s Elimination Chamber — Winner gets WWE Women’s World Title shot at WrestleMania 40: Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair vs. Liv Morgan vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Naomi vs. Raquel Rodriguez
  • Grayson Waller Effect with guests Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins
  • WWE Women’s World Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Nia Jax
  • Men’s Elimination Chamber — Winner gets WWE World Heavyweight Title shot at WrestleMania 40: Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Randy Orton vs. L.A. Knight vs. Kevin Owens vs. Logan Paul

Another Australian talent has gotten onto the show after all! She’s not winning though.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of Indi Hartwell. Under used as an “actress”.

Well at least something to fast forward I guess if I start on tape delay

1 Like

This card doesn’t look that great at all. Ripley vs. Jax will likely suck. For all the praise she gets online, Ripley still needs work in-ring. I don’t think she will be able to carry Jax to a good match.

That’s awesome, I was really hoping they got her on the show somehow. Perfect spot for her. She’s definitely not winning though lol.

I think the show will deliver. Definitely missing some star power, but the Chamber matches usually don’t disappoint and Jax/Ripley is going to be a spectacle. Obviously not to the same level, but I’m expecting Hogan/Rock vibes in that match where the crowd is going to go insane for every little thing.

1 Like

Thanks for coming Perth, sorry you got B Show’d.

Wow yeah that really does suck. No Gunther, No Bloodline, No Chad Gable. What’s the point. Here’s hoping Drew gets his WM Main Event (or opening match of Night one)

1 Like

This is a two match card

Except we know Becks will win so it’s a one match card

I’m just watching the men’s match and Grayson. Everything else was
Skippable

Gunther match would definitely make it a better show, but they gave us that on Raw. I’m pretty sure he can’t leave the US because of a visa issue.

Women’s Chamber should be good. Definitely will be predictable, but AEW has shown that predictable doesn’t mean bad, and Vince has shown that unpredictable can be very bad lol.

1 Like

Do you actually like Grayson…didn’t know that was an actual thing

No he’s an idiot. But I want to see the Cody and Seth segment with the rumoured special guests being something huge

Predictable is fine to an extent but when it’s like literally 100 percent it’s kind of a waste of time IMO. I don’t even mind 80
Percent but this is basically 100. Naomi isn’t winning lol

1 Like

The women’s chamber match was very good, men’s chamber was overbooked crap and the main event was a Raw match. Boring show

I hear ya, now that it’s over though I can say that I loved the women’s match, match of the night.

Men’s match was a bit boring though, can’t say I’m shocked based on the participants.

Rhea vs Nia was meh, BUT Rhea came off like the biggest star in women’s wrestling so I’d say the match was a success.

Rhea was great - Nia was a log.

I still think Timeless Toni is the biggest women’s star in the world but Rhea was huge over and clearly came out looking huge

1 Like

Toni was my choice for female wrestler of the year, but I don’t think she has more star power then Rhea.

Nia played her role, is what it is.