WWE's Adam Pearce, Kayla Braxton test positive for COVID-19

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2020/06/25/wwes-adam-pearce-kayla-braxton-test-positive-for-covid-19/

Today, WWE producer Adam Pearce and Kayla Braxton revealed through social media that they have tested positive for Coronavirus. Adam Pearce, whose birthday was on June 24th, jokingly noted that COVID was not on his birthday list. As for Kayla Braxton, she disclosed that she had Coronavirus back in March and was later cleared of it. She has contracted the virus once again.

Covid was NOT on my birthday list. pic.twitter.com/PbGol7w30H

— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) June 25, 2020

Was keeping it quiet but since everyone else is sharing, I feel like it is my responsibility to share this PSA: YOU CAN GET COVID-19 MORE THAN ONCE! I had it back in early March and then thought I was invincible after I recovered. Not true. Dont be dumb like me.

— Kayla Braxton (@KaylaBraxtonWWE) June 25, 2020

Last night, Renee Young publicly shared that she has Coronavirus. POST Wrestling’s John Pollock learned that talent and crew were informed on Tuesday night that they would have to arrive to the Performance Center early this week for testing, prior to the tapings that are scheduled for Friday and Saturday. Testing did take place Wednesday and is taking place today as well.

Kayla’s tweet is wildly irresponsible and if she truly believes she got it twice I’m sure there are a number of research facilities that would love to talk to her.

1 Like

So did Kayla stop working at all when she got it the first time? Was anyone notified? What a mess

Exactly. Kayla is likely patient zero for this current outbreak…

They never tested, she thought she was better, went back to work… And new outbreak.

Did she have symptoms her first time? It is possible that it was a false positive, or that this time she had a false positive.

1 Like

I went back and noticed there’s a few episodes of the bump without her, a lot of the TV pre mania was shot weeks in advance.

1 Like

Thats what I figured, makes sense.