WWE's Mia Yim a.k.a. Reckoning reveals positive COVID test

Originally published at WWE's Mia Yim a.k.a. Reckoning reveals positive COVID test

WWE performer Mia Yim (Stephanie Bell) a.k.a. Reckoning announced on Saturday that she has tested positive for COVID-19.

The performer posted the following message on Twitter:

This morning at around 10;30am, I debunked a rumor stating I was positive with Covid. For that, I must make a statement. I have been getting tested every week for several months now, all have been negatives. I was negative last week. I got tested this afternoon less than an hour ago and it came back positive. Please respect my privacy. Please stay safe, wash your hands, and wear a mask. See you all soon!

Since being called up to RAW, Yim has been part of the Retribution group but has only wrestled sporadically on RAW and WWE Main Event.

Yim last appeared on RAW this past Monday but had not been announced for the Royal Rumble on Sunday.

We wish her a quick and full recovery.

So I’m assuming this means no Keith Lee in the Rumble?

I wonder what they would do if their Rumble winner tested positive.

That’s two positive tests from Raw personnel in three weeks. Something is not working.

Positive tests mean that something is working. Not working is if those people who tested positive don’t know and and still come to work like what happened back in the Spring when the WWE did a piss poor job with it.

2 Likes

Those Retribution masks definitely are not working!

3 Likes