Young Rock

Premiered tonight on NBC. This show is legit!!! I was skeptical at first but man this blew my expectations.

1 Like

I hope there’s a bit on the CFL days and a crossover with young Sheldon

1 Like

Agent Woo is in both Young Rock and WandaVision. lol

2 Likes

They should have young Randy Orton show up.

So they can reenact that Rock promo about meeting Orton when he was a kid picking his nose.

Roman Reigns and the Usos should be playing his uncles btw.

I wonder who plays Yokozuna. Samoa Joe maybe.

I popped for Afa and Sika and Iron Sheik.

Young Sheldon as in the Big Bang Theory spin-off? Not going to happen as they’re on competing networks.

1 Like

I thought this was a little better than I was expecting. Some very mild humor (but I did laugh at some points), as well as very earnest. Nice to see some wrestlers portrayed on this show (I liked the Iron Shiek actor a lot), and I think the casting is strong overall.

I think the youngest Rock is kinda cringey. I hate when these shows try and make the kids seem cool. Teenage Rock and football Rock were both better.

Thank you for not calling him Kid Rock. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I just watched it and I have to say it was pretty good, better then I expected.

The format of three stages of his life is a very interesting one, NBC tried the same thing a couple years ago with a show called Me, Myself, and I…unfortunately the show didn’t last, but I’m happy to see the format again. I think my favorite timeline is the youngest version of the Rock, but its soley because of all the wrestlers lol.

I only saw Jim Halpert in both.