Zelina Vega comments on Elektra Lopez no longer being with Legado Del Fantasma

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2023/04/20/zelina-vega-comments-on-elektra-lopez-no-longer-being-with-legado-del-fantasma/

Vega adds that there could be a crossover between Legado and what Elektra is doing in NXT. 

In August of 2021, Elektra Lopez aligned with the trio known as Legado Del Fantasma (Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro & Joaquin Wilde). They were together as a group for a full year before Escobar, Del Toro and Wilde were added to the SmackDown roster. 

When they debuted on SmackDown, they were accompanied by Zelina Vega. Present day, Legado is part of Latino World Order with Rey Mysterio

While Vega was speaking to Ryan Satin on the Out of Character podcast about aligning with Legado, she brought up that Elektra was previously with them and said she has no idea what happened with that when it comes to her no longer being in the group. Vega said there could be a crossover between Legado and what Elektra is doing in NXT. 

They (Legado Del Fantasma) had been with Elektra (Lopez) previously. I have no idea how or why or what happened there, but it’s like, it’s fresh for everybody because now she’s doing her thing in NXT with her group and how she’s running that and then we have ours here so, who knows? There might be a crossover there at some point. I mean, she might be super pissed at me and wanna come and hit me and then there’s gonna be a whole thing there but I don’t know. I think that is the cool thing is that you don’t know. I don’t even know.

Legado has been assisting Rey Mysterio in dealing with The Judgment Day and within those interactions, Vega crosses paths with SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley.

Earlier this year, Vega said she hopes to get a title opportunity if WWE runs an event in Puerto Rico and on May 6th, Puerto Rico is playing host to the Backlash Premium Live Event. 

If the quote in this article is used, please credit Out of Character with Ryan Satin with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.