2020 Year In Review

Hi guys! Long time no see!

If anyone fancies a jog down memory lane to the far-away time that was January 2020, I’ve posted the giant January 2020 Wrestle Wipe thread on Twitter, where I’ve rounded up all the news, drama and shenanigans from that month;

There’s also a bumper illustrated version that has all kinds of photos, videos, screenshots and Tweets for an extra dollop of context.

I’ll post the rest of round-ups in this thread throughout the year to keep them all in one place.

I hope you are all keeping well!

1 Like

I uploaded the February edition this week, both the thread and the illustrated web version. The past 6 weeks have been so wild that you’ve probably forgot 85% of what happened in Feb.

February thread:

February web version: https://wrestlewipe.com/2020/04/10/wrestlewipe-2020-february/

The March thread will be hitting next week and then it’s back to the regularly scheduled CZW and ladder match reviews until July, where I’ll cover April - June.

All RT’s and shares are much, much apprenticed.

The March thread is here! And it is fucking massive. Have a look and see how wrestling gradually vanished into thin air, along with other nonsense and news from the month;

Enjoy!

1 Like

The illustrated website version is now live! Loads of added details, context and extras here. A tough month to round-up but I feel I did a pretty good job;