Actress Juria Nagano joins Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling, debuting on 3/19

Originally published at Actress Juria Nagano joins Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling, debuting on 3/19

The newest addition to the Tokyo Joshi Pro roster.

Today’s Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling show took place at Korakuen Hall and the two final matches of the show were International Princess and Princess of Princess Title matches respectively.

During a break in the action, actress Juria Nagano came to the ring and she confirmed that she is joining the Tokyo Joshi Pro roster and is going to make her in-ring debut at Ryōgoku Sumo Hall on March 19th.

Nagano is an active nurse and has a background in karate. She was scouted by CyberFight President Sanshiro Takagi and he listed her karate background and social media following as two of the reasons for bringing her in.

I scouted her. I scouted her because of her aptitude as a karate practitioner and the influence of her 800,000 followers on TikTok. She has good looks and a good name. I’d like to think about how to train her, depending on what she wants to achieve. Will Juria become a star in this era of women’s pro wrestling?

「押忍!!!!」
3.19両国国技館でデビューする長野じゅりあが後楽園ホールのリングに登場!!!

東京女子プロレス「東京女子プロレス'22」

#wrestleUNIVERSE で独占生配信中!#tjpw pic.twitter.com/DkXCVkdatc

— 東京女子プロレス (@tjpw2013) January 4, 2022

3.19両国デビューを目指す長野じゅりあコメント🎙

「関節技と空手を融合させた武道っぽいプロレスができれば。両国国技館はすごく大きな舞台なんですけど皆さんに応援して欲しい。一緒に練習している中島翔子さんに憧れてます。看護師も女優も続けながらプロレスを頑張りたい」#tjpw#tjpwGP22 pic.twitter.com/oCfVHp6LFn

— 東京女子プロレス (@tjpw2013) January 4, 2022

TikTokフォロワー80万人の長野じゅりあさんが東京女子プロレス3.19両国国技館大会でデビューする事になりました!TikTok見ていて凄いな!と思っていたのですが、たまたま芸能事務所に知り合いがいたのでスカウトさせて頂きました!ただ今、デビュー目指して頑張ってますので応援してください! #tjpw pic.twitter.com/ZB9hvNsT1S

— 高木三四郎 SanshiroTakagi (@t346fire) January 4, 2022

Juria trains with Shoko Nakajima, who has made several appearances for All Elite Wrestling. Here are the results from today’s Tokyo Joshi Pro show:

• Arisu Endo & Suzume def. Mahiro Kiryu & Moka Miyamoto
  • Shoko Nakajima def. Hyper Misao
  • Miu Watanabe & Rika Tatsumi def. Nao Kakuta & Yuki Kamifuku
  • Haruna Neko, Nodoka-Oneesan & Yuki Aino def. Marika Kobashi, Pom Harajuku & Raku
  • Yuka Sakazaki def. Yuki Arai
  • International Princess Championship: Maki Ito def. Hikari Noa (c)
  • Princess of Princess Championship: Miyu Yamashita (c) def. Mizuki