Adnan Virk on working for Vince McMahon: "He was very blunt with his feedback"

Originally published at Adnan Virk on working for Vince McMahon: "He was very blunt with his feedback"

Adnan Virk recently spoke about his short tenure as the lead voice on WWE Raw in 2021.

The sports broadcaster was a guest on the Sports Media Podcast with Richard Deitsch and shared his experiences working under Vince McMahon during that period:

Two things people want to know is Vince (McMahon) and the wrestlers and I’m like listen, Vince was very cordial, like, he was respectful. He’s not hobnobbing in the locker room asking me what I think about the (Toronto Blue) Jays but at the same time, he wasn’t screaming at me every five minutes. He does his own thing and he was very direct, he was very blunt with his feedback, he’s not in the mood to offer pleasantries but at the same time, I appreciate the direct approach.

Virk was added to the Raw commentary team in April 2021 following WrestleMania 37 alongside Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. He only lasted several weeks before he was replaced by Jimmy Smith, who recently wrapped up his time as the lead voice of the program.

Virk said on the show that he was very happy for Kevin Patrick, who is now calling Raw alongside Graves.