Another Disappointing G1

I bailed on New Japan during the pandemic, because it just got too repetitive and I was getting excited to come back for the G1, hoping it would be freshened up. Instead all we get are Jonah, who fucking sucks. Tom Lawlor, who is overrated and Lance Archer. Are you fucking kidding me? On top of that, you have losers like Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro, Chase Owens and David Finlay.

I dont understand. They couldnt get anyone off Impacts roster or someone better from AEW? I guess I’ll use that money I’m saving to grab an extra pizza for Forbidden Door.

1 Like

It’s a very one-sided mentality in relationships to New Japan. Such a shame.

I understand the frustration, but combining those wrestlers against Okada, Tanahashi, Ishii, … etc, will still make great matches.

Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro, Chase Owens and David Finlay are having great matches with absolutely no one. They’ll be lucky to have even good matches.

Jonah and Tom Lawlor, like I said…overrated in my personal opinion. Maybe some good matches, but nothing great.

I wasnt even expecting anyone like Danielson or Moxley or anyone like that. AEW should have sent Powerhouse Hobbs or Ricky Starks over there. I wouldnt have minded them bringing in W. Morrisey even. I’m sure Impact can let anyone go and it wouldnt make a difference… What is Rich Swann doing these days?

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

You get the same old shit sadly. Same matchups. Same spots. Same people.

So like what Okada wins now?

People complain WWE is too similar - this is even worse.

I was the biggest NJ fan a few years ago. Now I have no interest

1 Like