Another match expected to be added to WWE Extreme Rules

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/07/12/another-match-expected-to-be-added-to-wwe-extreme-rules/

POST Wrestling has learned that there is another match expected for the WWE Extreme Rules show on Sunday with Kevin Owens set to face Dolph Ziggler.

The match was always scheduled for the card and is expected to be announced before the show, which takes place from the Wells Fargo Arena in Philadelphia.

Below is the updated card:
*Seth Rollins & Becky Lynch vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans – Winners Take All for the Universal & Raw women’s titles
*Roman Reigns & The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
*Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe for the WWE title
*Bobby Lashley vs. Braun Strowman in a Last Man Standing match
*Ricochet vs. AJ Styles for the United States title
*Daniel Bryan & Rowan vs. Xavier Woods & Big E. vs. Heavy Machinery for the SmackDown tag titles
*Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross for the SmackDown women’s title
*The Revival vs. The Usos for the Raw tag titles
*Drew Gulak vs. Tony Nese for the Cruiserweight title
*Aleister Black vs. Cesaro
*Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler

This Should be a pretty could card on paper and one of the PPV’s i hope is bit longer then your average b ppv (Not Mania Long) some good matches with a motivated talent roaster to go out there and say they are the best given time we could see the best main roaster wwe matches in years. in the wwe us and two title tag matches and the cruiserweight match and black and cesaro.

Sad thing though the last 2 matches will probably be taker and baron corbin matches which both will be awful and will drag the perception of the card down assuming the mid card deleivers.

I wonder if they are going to put Kofi VS Joe on last, due to the Lesnar tease plus I think they might realize that The Philadelphia crowd will probably shit all over The Mixed Tag Match.

TBH, I hope Corbin and Evans win due to how funny the reactions will be plus I’m finding Becky Lynch to be rather annoying so far. Every time she smiles/smurks, she kinda looks heelish to me

1 Like