Anyone going to Dynamite next week?

Seems like they are back in the Toronto area and that usually means a good turnout from the forum. I won’t be attending this time. It’s March break for one of my kids so we’re going on a trip, and to be honest, I don’t love the arena they are running and it’s kind of a pain to get to.

But the show seems like it’s pretty decent.

1 Like

Nah. I am excited for Okada/Kingston though so will watch from home. TK has already milked me for enough of my money.

Me and my brother our attending, as well as the Collision in London in a few weeks. So far we’ve gone to the Toronto debut, FD 2023, the Dynamite in Hamilton and now these two coming up. Very much looking forward to the show/card, probably the best card out of all the dynamite shows we’ve been to thus far.

1 Like

Yup.

I don’t like the Copeland match TBH - he had his send off in a much bigger venue in Toronto and this feels like Shawn coming back to wrestle in crown jewel.

But the rest is very loaded. And I imagine CEO will be there

I’m going to Collison in Ottawa…

Hopefully some stuff gets announced. I’m happy to see KoR’s return though.

Going to be a very small crowd (about 2500 out right now. Probably won’t get anywhere past 3000.) . But to be fair, Ottawa’s not the hottest town for wrestling. Even last Feb after Elimination Chamber, they didn’t even hit 8K for RAW.

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Collision in London Ontario! Me, my fiance, our friend Corey, my friend Shawn and his wife, BIG turnout lol

3 Likes

London I believe is selling solidly.

2 Likes

Is it? I haven’t seen any updates online about it

As of February 19th (last Wrestletix public update on the show):

Available Tickets: 1,026
Current Setup: 4,276
Tickets Distributed: 3,250

This was a month ago. I imagine it’s considerably more now.

Compared to the Scotiabank, is the Coca-Cola Coliseum not that good of a venue?

It’s a piece of crap next to that. WWE runs house shows there. It’s a terrible worthless arena

I haven’t been - but it’s not as easy of a destination to get to as Scotia Bank / Rogers Centre. It’s an older facility too (the original arena was built 100 years ago, but has been renovated several times) and is basically just a minor league hockey arena.

So it lacks the amenities, etc, a more modern, NHL arena would have.

3 Likes

Hopefully some stuff gets announced. I’m happy to see KoR’s return though.