Ashley Massaro and WWE abuse

Not a Patreon. Not that people here have to be. I think I promote this forum as a community as much as anyone, but when trolls who don’t support the guys continue to cause a spot of bother I wonder if the community we try to build here is better for it :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Some of my all time least favorite posters are non patreons. It’s interesting. But I agree with you that it doesn’t always help build a community.

I think it’s a fail that this forum doesn’t have an ignore function.

I don’t know if this will make you feel better or worse but I don’t think there is any trolling in this thread :open_mouth:

@mbh okay. Maybe not trolling but the below isn’t exactly fostering respectful discussion. I’m not the judge, just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I totally agree. My point was that I think he legit believes that and wasn’t just going for a reaction.

Still not sure if that’s better than an actual troll tho.

2 Likes

Yeah, so, here’s the issue. First off, I like how you preface this with, I don’t care what anybody thinks, which means you’re gonna say something really fucked up. Anyway, a couple of issues.

-In the sworn affidavit, she talked about experiences issues of depression and anxiety which may’ve been caused from her concussion issues. One problem I have with the whole situation is how poorly she was trained, and how poorly she was taken care of. So technically, what caused her illness. She wouldn’t be the first person to kill themselves due to complications of CTE.

-Not all rape victims are going to commit suicide, but certainly it probably doesn’t help with the already number of issues she was having. She is going to have her brain examined anyway so that will kinda put some truth to at the very least, her CTE.

-WWE does have a lot to blame in this, and yeah, they’re better with CTE now, but all this shit happened before Benoit murdered his family and all of a sudden, CTE is a big deal in WWE.

2 Likes