Becky Lynch calls Charlotte Flair & Bianca Belair her wrestling soulmates

Originally published at Becky Lynch calls Charlotte Flair & Bianca Belair her wrestling soulmates

Belair and Flair are her wrestling soulmates. 

As the release date for Becky Lynch’s book inches closer, she is making the rounds on the media circuit to promote it. Her latest stop was a virtual signing session for LiveSigning

One of the questions asked of Lynch was for her to name her wrestling soulmate. She named two: Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair. She added that she loves beating up Nia Jax.

The very cool thing about that is I think there’s several. I think Charlotte (Flair) and I obviously have an undeniable chemistry and an undeniable history and I think no matter how many times myself and Charlotte have wrestled, I think people are always gonna wanna see more and another is Bianca Belair. She’s fabulous, I love stepping in the ring with her and every time we do, I feel like there’s a little bit of magic that happens… And so, there’s a couple, there’s a couple. Also, I’ve loved beating the bejesus out of Nia Jax also. I’ve loved it, I’ve loved it. I loved leg-dropping her through an announce table on Monday Night Raw. That was fun.

In November, Lynch, Flair, Belair and Shotzi were on the same WarGames team at Survivor Series and they bested IYO SKY, Bayley, Kairi Sane and Asuka. 

As mentioned in her quote, Lynch and Jax headlined the 3/18 Raw in a Last Woman Standing match. To hear POST Wrestling’s review of that match and show, head over to this link

If the quote in this article is used, please credit LiveSigning with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.