Bobby Fish feels there's 'money on the table' with matches in AEW involving reDRagon against FTR & The Young Bucks

Originally published at Bobby Fish feels there's 'money on the table' with matches in AEW involving reDRagon against FTR & Young Bucks

Fish looks back on some of his favorite matches from his AEW run.

Back in the fall of 2021, Bobby Fish made his All Elite Wrestling debut and was signed to the company after his TNT Championship match on Dynamite. Once Kyle O’Reilly wrapped up with WWE and became a free agent, he joined the company and they reunited with Adam Cole.

As Fish inches closer to one full year in AEW, he looked back on some of his most memorable matches in the company as he was doing a virtual signing with Captain’s Corner.

Fish mentioned the match he had with Darby Allin at Road Rager, but added that he and Kyle have yet to get the opportunities they’re looking for in the tag division. He feels there is ‘money on the table’ with matches involving them against The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) and FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler).

I really, really can’t say enough about the match I just had with Darby Allin .

reDRagon last competed in a traditional tag match on the 4/13 episode of AEW Dynamite. They both were part of the Owen Hart Foundation tournament that O’Reilly made it to the semifinals of.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit Captain’s Corner with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcription.

I would be interested in ReDeagon vs FTR and ReDragon vs Young Bucks. But ReDragon actually have to be able to stay healthy for these matches to happen.

Even going back to NXT it always seemed like one of them was on the injured list and either Cole or Strong was filling in for them.

If both of ReDragon are healthy then AEW should do those matches ASAP because it never seems to last for very long.

1 Like