Book Your Summer Slam!

If you could book this years summer slam with the current roster what would the card be?

6 good matches - 3 hours long - only the best talents/feuds

If I could have any wwe matches at summerslam :

Lio Rush vs Ricochet

Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan

Johnny Gargano vs AJ Styles

Ronda Rousey vs Bianca Belair vs Asuka

AOP vs Usos

Velveteen Dream, Roderick Strong and Seth Rollins vs Moustache Mountain and Pete Dunne (TLC match)

WWE championship match
Lesnar vs Reigns: Regins wins and Strowman cash in and win the championship from reigns.

Raw women title match
Alexa vs Ronda vs Nia vs Natalya

Smackdown women’s title match
Asuka vs becky Lynch

WWe championship match
AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan

IC title match
Ambrose vs Rollins vs Mcintyre vs Ziggler

U.S. Title match
Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe vs Nakamura

Raw Tag title match
Authors of pain vs The B team

Smackdown tag title match
The bludgeon brothers vs The Bar

WWE Cruiserweight title match
Cedric Alexander vs Lio Rush

1 Like

A 16 man tournament for the universal championship.

1 Like

Roman v Brock for Universal title (and Braun enters match via cash in ala Rollins)

AJ v Joe for WWE Championship

Bryan v Miz - no title involved

Rollins and Ambrose v Miz and McIntyre (whoever gets pin fall secured IC title)

Asuka v Becky v Charlotte v Carmella

Rousey v Bliss

When I “fantasy book” I try to make it as realistic as possible within the current framework of WWE (rosters, characters, feuds, etc). So while I may want to see Aleister Black vs Brock Lesnar, it doesn’t make sense right now. Instead…

Universal Championship vs IC Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins wins back the IC title from Ziggler. Proclaims that with Lesnar going back to UFC that the IC title is THE premier championship on Raw, goading Heyman and Lesnar into a match. Seth is the hottest babyface in the company right now and is the guy they should be setting up for a big fall. Seth doesn’t need to win clean. When Heyman interferes Reigns and Ambrose get involved.

WWE Championship: AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe
No explanation needed. The top face vs who should be the top heel on Smackdown. WWE can reference their previous feuds a little bit, but this should be built on Joe killing the Club and AJ looking for revenge.

Daniel Bryan vs Miz
A grudge match years in the making. This doesn’t need to wait till Wrestlemania. You never know if an injury or contract issue is going to prevent this match from happening next year. Lets do it now. I would even have Miz win after a distraction by Brie or Maryse to continue the feud.

Raw Women’s Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Ronda Rousey (Stephanie as Special Referee)

SD Women’s Championship: Auska vs Charlotte vs Becky vs Carmella

US Championship Ladder Match: Nakamura vs Jeff Hardy vs Almas vs Rusev vs Shelton vs Kofi vs Killien Dane

War Games Match:
Team HHH: HHH, McIntyre, Ziggler, Corbin, KO
vs Team Angle: Braun, Finn, Reigns, Lashley, Angle (Lashley turns heel in the match)

Walk With Elias Segment (interrupted by Undertaker)

Seven matches on a three hour show. Biggest stars in the company all on the card. A variety of match styles, including the first War Games match after its successful NXT debut. Pre-show with the SD Tag match and Crusieweight title match.

1 Like