Chris Jericho trending in a bad way

Tony gave an answer at that time about her leaving.

Look, again, there is a massive difference between Jericho being a creep, propositioning her, she quits as a result.

and…

“OMG JERICHO RAPED KYLIE AND TONY KHAN AND THE ELITE KNEW ABOUT IT AND COVERED IT ALL UP!”

Jericho being a tacky wannabe rockstar creep is shitty, but it’s not a crime. There is and should be nuance to this conversation.

Also, if a crime took place - such as being insinuated - no NDA or internal investigation would matter.

I completely disagree. He should know what his employees are doing. If Jericho did that to her, how many other women in AEW has he tried that with?

…so now we are claiming Jericho is a serial predator?

Again, why is it so hard to believe - if anything happened - Jericho was told to not ever act like that around female co-workers again, and he has done just that?

This whole conversation is full of conclusions being run full speed into. There is no way for there to be an objective conversation.

Hausman knew exactly what he was doing.

Yeah, it’s almost like something traumatic happened and it messed her up.

No, no it’s Hausman’s fault!

Wait, you know her personally? You know she had no issues before any of the allegations?

Okay, yes, the Impact mention was shitty and maybe I shouldn’t have said it.

Regardless, none of us have any idea what happened.

Again, for all we know this was investigated and dealt with.

Hausman is to blame for throwing out incredibly dangerous language, and starting a this twitter storm based on absolutely nothing concrete.

Whatever you do, don’t look the activity of Jericho’s wife on Twitter. No wonder he wants to work all the time and drink heavily

Come on there is no need for that. Yes she’s right wing but so is he. He has kids and they seem to be very happy

There’s a difference between being right wing and being fanatical about trump. She is totally off the deep end insane based on what she posts

To be fair she seems totally out to lunch.

That said, if they have an open marriage, and they try to keep things up for appearances, etc - then that’s between them.

1 Like

The person who’s tweet is being referenced, Tori, has tweeted they were just making something up bsed on rumors and regrets making that tweet.

1 Like

Huh…

It’s almost like baseless speculation about sexual assault is a bad thing to do?

1 Like

This sums up my exact thoughts at this time with the information available

TK confirmed if something happened he would have acted on it. Seems like a non story.

No he refused to answer if Jericho had ever been part of an investigation. Very telling.

This. So much speculation and strong opinions in this thread. None of us know a thing definitively either way, and everything being said in this thread is purely speculation. Just let it play out.

1 Like

In no way to detract from the issue at hand I must say…

“AEW is the safest place for pro wrestling” coming from the guy who said CM Punk had him fearing for his life in September is slightly comical to me.

1 Like

I didn’t even think about that. This is truly comical.

1 Like

Reporter: “can you talk about the sexual harassment policy?”

TK: “dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.”

1 Like

For those who may not have clicked the link…

1 Like