Chris Sabin helped produce Knockouts Ultimate X match at IMPACT Hard To Kill

Originally published at Chris Sabin helped produce Knockouts Ultimate X at IMPACT Hard To Kill

Alisha Edwards chats Knockouts Ultimate X.

IMPACT Wrestling is two weeks removed from their ‘Hard To Kill’ pay-per-view and the company is now heading towards their television tapings this weekend in Florida which Jay White and Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) will be a part of.

Kicking off the aforementioned Hard To Kill pay-per-view was the first-ever Knockouts Ultimate X match. Tasha Steelz bested Jordynne Grace, Rosemary, Chelsea Green, Lady Frost and Alisha Edwards to win the match. Alisha was the most recent guest on Tommy Dreamer’s House of Hardcore podcast and she shared that former 8-time X Division Champion Chris Sabin was a co-producer for the match.

Sabin was one of our producers of the match which is one of the guys that have been probably in most of the Ultimate X matches. Don’t quote me on that, I don’t know the accurate history but I would say he’s been in most of them and he said that was probably one of the highest ones that he’s seen. So that kind of freaked us out a little bit so…

Initially, Alisha was not a part of the Knockouts Ultimate X field. Rachael Ellering was in that slot but she pulled from the match. Alisha admitted that she was disappointed she was not announced for that original field of talents.

I did , I had momentum going into kind of these things and yeah, I was very disappointed.

To close the most recent edition of IMPACT on AXS, Deonna Purrazzo defeated Rok-C to capture the ROH Women’s World Championship.

If the quotes in this article are used, please credit the House of Hardcore podcast with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.