Cody Rhodes shakes hands with Seth Rollins on 4/4 WWE Raw

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2022/04/04/cody-rhodes-shakes-hands-with-seth-rollins-on-4-4-wwe-raw/

Cody Rhodes is back on Raw.

Kicking off the Raw after WrestleMania 38 was Cody Rhodes, who scored a win over Seth Rollins on WrestleMania Saturday. Rhodes appeared on the program and further expressed that coming back to WWE was an easy decision.

A picture of Dusty Rhodes holding the now-WWE Title in Madison Square Garden was spotlighted on the titantron and Cody made it clear that he is back in WWE to win the championship. Seth Rollins soon made his way out to the ring and he and Cody stood face-to-face.

After their stare down, Cody tossed the microphone to the side and extended his hand to Rollins to which Rollins accepted and said “Welcome back”.

This is a special one.

Just look at this reaction.@CodyRhodes is home 🇺🇸💀#WWERAW pic.twitter.com/viIGidfEaC

— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) April 5, 2022

đź‘€@WWERollins @CodyRhodes #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/QtPCgX71lu

— WWE (@WWE) April 5, 2022

Following tonight’s Raw, POST Wrestling is going live with a recording of Rewind-A-Raw.

That will put butts in seats!

EDIT: I meant this as it was over so quick I can stop watching Raw. I expected this to be a hook for keeping viewers against the NCAA finals. Or timed with halftime.

1 Like