Domino's Disavows AEW's Bloody 'Pizza Cutter' Spectacle on TNT

Not surprising at all. WWE is incredibly petty and feel threatened after AEW whipped their developmental territory’s ass.

Probably also not thrilled at the big numbers for ticket sales in NY and Chicago. Hey they shouldn’t be worried, Goldberg is back

If true, this doesn’t surprise me at all as this is a very Vince like thing to do…crazy old man lol.

2 Likes

But but but… I remember growing up and being told by WWE how terrible Phil Mushnick and the New York Post were for carrying out their vendetta against WWE by writing articles about sponsors leaving them, etc.

4 Likes

I can promise you I don’t know nothing about how business works. It’s the most interested aspect of Wrestling for me going back to college business case studies I’d write on them (WWE).

FUD: fear, uncertainty, disruption/disinformation

I’ve been keenly aware to FUD by mainstream media or beat reporters for a while (my day to day includes 5-7 hours of CNBC the home of financial market FUD).

That’s what is being described above here. A competitor spreading FUD. Read the Yahoo Finance market summaries each day and you’ll see FUD you didn’t know imaginable!

That said, I think we’re all marks! Dominoes with a wishy washy statement hijacked the wrestling community convo again yesterday. Rewind a Smackdown was sponsored for free by Dominoes. If they have a decent young PR person who gets it, they knew to lean in. We bit for the crust leftover from Wednesday.

Any somebody will sponsor Nick Gage. Papa John’s shoulda been on the phone after Saturday and the Cardona match.

I have two college degrees, one for finance and one for PR. Many of you know my real name. I’m on LinkedIn. That I can combine those two things and a hobby of wrestling is why I love wrestling.

1 Like

I’ve worked with plenty of people over the years who make decisions based on logic and and many who make them based on emotion. Vince McMahon is 100% a petty man who makes many of his decisions based on emotion. When people act this way, the hypocrisy is astounding lol.

1 Like