Faction ??????

Heel Faction forming?
Jericho, Panda, LAX, Jackie Boy…
I hope so.
Love me sum factions.

Face Faction:
Be Elite and whomelse?
Got to have at least 4 to make a Faction IMO

I’d like another heel stable with Spears, MJF, Kip Sabian, Angelico & Evans, led by Tully Blanchard.

I really dont know who for a face stable. The top guys are all with The Elite and I dont think Moxley needs a stable.

1 Like

I’d either add Sonny Kiss to Jungle Boy’s crew or put Best Friends w/Janela & Cassidy. :100:

2 Likes

How would you tastefully add Sonny Kiss to “A boy, a boy and their dinosaur” ?

I was thinking of something with Best Friends & Cassidy, but I feel there needs to be a top guy in the group, to go against the other factions.

They could do a stable of the crazy guys…Moxley, Janela, Havoc & Allin.

“It’s Always Sonny With The Dino-Boys”?

They can come up with a name that works. The bigger thing is you can put 4 really fun workers together & elevate them all in the process. :100:

1 Like

Factions are great but I’m not sure if this Jericho faction fits together nicely. Mainly because of Guevara. He seems like an odd fit.

1 Like

He seems the odd fit? The whole group is a mishmash of guys. You have fresh faced Panda Sammy, 2 street thug looking Hispanic guys, an old Rockstar, and a clean cut white guy. Thematically none really seem to fit as a faction. So it will be about how they frame why they are together. Which seems easiest for a young guy like Sammy.

1 Like

I think they could make Jericho, Santana & Ortiz, and Hager work as a serious, aggressive faction with Jericho as some sort of a drunk, power mad leader. They may need to shake of Hager’s WWE image from him but I thought his introduction was a good start to help make sure people take him seriously. It’s still an odd fit but I can see it coming together in time. I don’t know where Guevara fits into that.

1 Like

They need to revolve it around We The People. No one was as over as Swagger

I see him much closer in attitude to Jericho than the others. He is cocky and annoying and I can see him attaching on as a Jericho protege and follower. I feel like the other guys right now just come across as Jerichos 3 enforcers.

1 Like

I’m not sure they want to bring in that sort of attention… I also don’t think they can if they wanted to. Pretty sure it’s considered WWE’s “intellectual property”.

1 Like

No the absolutely don’t need to be a We the people faction, and it wouldn’t even make sense.

1 Like

There is a good chance to create a real heel like Colby Covington especially with the coming election. It would be a missed opportunity not to have your own Colby

1 Like

Except it doesn’t fit Santana and Ortiz, Guevara, or Jericho. If they wanted to do that it should be Haeger on his own. Even then I think that is short term cheap heat and not all that good an idea.

2 Likes

I don’t think Jake Hager has the personality to play the role of an obnoxiously dumb, clownish figure like Colby.

Colby Covington has no genuine heat or drawing power from being a MAGA chud and he’s a terrible ‘heel’. Nobody takes his gimmick seriously, he has X-pac heat because he’s awful at portraying his incredibly contrived character.

Chael Sonnen was everything Covington wishes he was and Sonnen did it effortlessly.

1 Like

I think it makes sense. Jericho pitched bringing Sammy into AEW, so there is already a connection before the company even had their first show. LAX I think is more of a stretch to explain them with Jericho, but just saying they dont like the Elite, its simple. I hope they give us a reason why Hager is there.

1 Like

He has heat though - people love to boo him. I think he will sell his fights well too. Xpac didn’t do that.

1 Like

I want a stable of MJF, Spears and the Revival managed by Tully.

2 Likes