Fans rave about FTR vs. Aussie Open as Royal Quest II hits NJPW World

Originally published at Fans rave about FTR vs. Aussie Open as Royal Quest II hits NJPW World

Fans who have been eager to watch the FTR vs. Aussie Open match from the NJPW Royal Quest II event on October 1st have taken to social media to heap praise on the match.

The tag-team encounter headlined the first night of the two-day event at The Crystal Palace National Sports Center in London, England.

The event was not available live but is now streaming on NJPW World.

Royal Quest II night 1's epic tag team main event is on @njpwworld NOW!

Watch @daxftr and @cashwheelerftr go to war with @kylefletcherpro and @DUNKZILLADavis now!https://t.co/81qCn9pB0I#njpw #royalquest pic.twitter.com/2O1jmfWpD5

— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) October 16, 2022

On the night, Will Ospreay described the match as, “the greatest tag team match I’ve ever seen.”

Last night, he stood by that assessment:

Yeah I watched it again.

Aussie Open vs FTR is the best tag team match I’ve ever seen.

Go watch night 1 on https://t.co/io5Rm6Odoi

— ᵂⁱˡˡ ᴼˢᵖʳᵉᵃʸ • ウィル・オスプレイ (@WillOspreay) October 16, 2022

Now that fans who were not in attendance have had a chance to watch the match, the verdict seems to be that it lived up to the buzz.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Yeah, I’d say this match was worth the hype. Another great representation of how amazing tag team wrestling is.

No flaws, just perfect tag team wrestling from start to end.

And another great chapter in this incredible run that FTR have been on.#NJPW #RoyalQuest pic.twitter.com/1M6fWzEwb3

— Carlos (@ElCactus26) October 16, 2022

#RoyalQuest FTR vs. Aussie Open has lived up to all the advance praise. Fantastic bout between these two Tag Teams. For sure a candidate for the tag team match of the year. #njpw

— Grissom シ (@FortunaGrissom) October 16, 2022

Just watched FTR vs Aussie Open…
That was incredible. Tag team wrestling is awesome. Aussie Open has a bright future and haven’t even hit their peak yet#RoyalQuest

— alebingus (@alebongo_is_gae) October 16, 2022

FTR v Aussie Open at Royal Quest II HOLY SHIT WHAT A MATCH

— Brandon⚡🔥 (@IntegridOW) October 16, 2022

Read the full results from Royal Quest II night 1 and night 2.