LIVE at 10:05 p.m. ET immediately following AEW Dynamite

Anthony from Melbourne

Rare occasion where I’m off work due to the holidays and can watch live.

If you haven’t covered it already how do you feel about Wardlow’s position in Undesputed Kingdom?

His character already appears to be the start of a rehash of Killswitchs current story which is somewhat a rehash of Wardlows original story with MJF.

They also didn’t do much to establish Wardlows motivations to unite with the Kingdom. I heard that Sean Spears was meant to be in the group so maybe they originally wanted to make a bigger connection from the former Pinnacle members.

P.S. That Takeshita & Darby match was great but Darby is insane to take the crazy bumps he does.

Saeed from Vancouver

Happy new year to the Post Family! Hope everyone has a wonderful year!

Show was filled with great matches, but my favorite was hands down Takeshita and Darby… Still early but could be a contender for match of the year in my eyes. After tonight, Takeshita is going to have sore knees and darby… well its darby.

Deonna got a great reaction in her home town. Her vs Mariah is going to good leading into her vs Toni down the road.
I totally thought they’d have Deonna go after Julia hart leaving Toni open for Mercedes or Mariah… but we shall see how this all plays out.

Brian in New Jersey (but not the Prudential Center)

Deonna Purrazzo joining the company was really nice. But an actual chant for New Jersey? Even nicer.

A lot of good wrestling tonight, with Takeshita and Allin being especially wild. Undisputed Kingdom is a reductive stable name, but I really liked Bullet Club Gold and the Acclaimed coming after them. World Champion Samoa Joe remained a talking point in the show, though I wish he was there live. Good energy in the closing angle, though Hangman looking to get a win over Swerve when Swerve is on a path towards the World Title is tricky. I could see Joe taking on both of them in separate matches down the line.

Andrew from Cape Breton

Really good episode tonight. It felt like they were trying to get more established AEW talent on the show more than anything. It felt like there were a lot of new directions tonight and things seemed fresh. Plus, no Jericho so maybe they learned their lesson from the pay per view. One highlight from me would be the women’s match. Mariah is good, but I was impressed with Queen Aminata and I hope she gets the All Elite graphic soon. Those two had great chemistry. All the matches were great though. I will say that the amount of titles is a bit silly at this point.

Jordan from the Bronx

This was simply a great show from top to bottom. It felt like a season premiere with debuts, re-debuts, and new established arcs are taking shape. The matches didn’t have the noticable interference or ref incompetence of the past. If this is what the C2 was hoping to establish, I’m here for it! I’m not entirely sold on the Undisputed Kingdom but willing to give it a chance to flesh out.

Takeshita got a huge win that I hope he doesn’t have to give back to Sting next week. Mariah May and Queen Aminata was a fun match, Deonna was not the debut I was anticipating, but a welcome addition to the division.

Swerve and Hangman has the potential to be a company defining rivalry. They can orbit each other off and on for years to come and I wouldn’t get tired of it.