We are live tonight at 10:05 p.m. ET with Rewind-A-Dynamite

Jesse from Cincinnati! I always follow AEW coverage but i rarely watch Dynamite the one time is when WBD settle the Jay Briscoe issue after his passing and had that memorial match so i watch it but with Okada being in Dynamite thanks to AEW “special friends” from NJPW are they too much teasing Bryan Danielson vs Okada 2 at WK18 and even Mone in Full Gear 2023 in L.A. despite the NJPW Strong Women’s Championship match in Fighting Spirit Unleashed in Vegas so don’t bet on the TNA/NJPW relationship and KAIRI Sane might pull a “wrench” in AEW “dreams” of a STARDOM partnership hoping the Pirate Princess will see her STARDOM friends in a WWE ring after she returns to WWE “maybe”? As far as Ric Flair being TK’s “gift” to Sting we just witness the “era of LOLAEW”!

WOOOOO!!!
What a Dynamite!

The MJF story has certainly been an interesting one: he has really become the focal point of the show and as the AEW champion, the target of so many different people. It’s slowly starting to feel the walls are closing in as Max is without a friend, and continues to reject those who offer their help, and challengers are calling their shot. I mean it’s compelling stuff.
The vignettes and backstage moments from tonight were really well done, and Swerve Strickland continues to take it to another dark level, crossing lines, and building a serious return program with Hangman.
Luther as Toni Storm’s butler was a spot on choice. Along with RJ City they’re going to be a HOLLYWOOD POWERHOUSE LOL

Good main event! Strange post match situation but I can see a lot coming out of it so as long as there’s follow through and build to matchups then it’s all good!
I miss Mox. I hope he’s cleared soon.
Make Mox vs. Okada happen for retribution for Danielson tonight, TK!
Please and thank you!

P.S. BRING ON JERI-SHOW 2023!!!

MJF continues to be the straw that stirs the AEW drink. It’s him vs the world between Wardlow wanting a shot to Joe wanting a shot to Kenny Omega defending his record. Collision needed a jolt and putting him and Omega in a match for the world title this Saturday (about 3 or so weeks from Full Gear) just reeks of a set-up. I bet it ends in a non-finish because neither guy should take a loss right now.

Worlds End is at the end of the year…is AEW stretching themselves a little thin, PPV-wise?