Tune into Rewind-A-Dynamite tonight at 10:05 p.m. ET tonight with John Pollock & Wai Ting

I am intrigued by Skye Blue’s blue misting of Julia. I envision Skye Blue and Willow forming “The House of Blue” to feud with the House of Black, and they can bring in the Blue Meanie, Leva Bates, Glacier, Bluetista, and Blue Kane. I just looked it up, and 3 of those people have already appeared in AEW previously, so it’s not a total fantasy. And then Tony Khan can pony up the money for the Eiffel 65 song.

1 Like

Hey guys, just a few tidbits from me.

Big fan of Orange Cassidy Vs Claudio Castagnoli and that incredible finish, I’ve never seen anything like that before. Jon Moxley pretty much swallowing Orange whole, like how Toni Storm did last week, was great to see. I’ve missed seeing Moxley get physical.

Copeland seems to rely fairly heavily on his big boot/pump kick move. Hopefully he’ll hit Nick Wayne with it and they can recreate the Anderson Silva/Vitor Belfort finish.

Sign me up for the surreal dreamscape that is Paul Wight tagging with Kota Ibushi. Hopefully Kota can give Paul some good career advice for a change and we see Mr. Wight get a run in GLEAT.

Good to know that you can lose a no.1 contender’s match and then get a title match 5 days later. On a positive note, I liked the strides made in both the Shida/Storm and Blue/Nightingale/Hart stories.

Wrestler of the year discourse is ramping up and this show made that very clear. Roderick Strong now has a moustache.

Middle of the road Dynamite for me, This week’s Collision looks to be more my speed.

Jordan from the Bronx

I didn’t like this episode tonight. Usually, the highs are really good and the lows tend to be negligible, but tonight everything just felt middling. I enjoyed Claudio and Orange, and I got a kick out of Jay White pinning MJF. Everything else progressed well enough to the PPV, but for me, wasn’t interesting enough to keep me invested throughout the night. I could be a bit weary since I have a 10 day old newborn keeping me up at night, but I found myself thinking “I could be sneaking a nap during this show.”

This question may be more appropriate for an Ask-A-Wai, but how did you guys manage to watch wrestling when your children were younger? I ended up watching Collision on Monday and cherry picking the WWE and Impact shows. Peace!

Chris from Vancouver.

I’ve been the biggest AEW fan since day one, and I realize that there will be dips and lulls from time to time, but holy hell are they going through one right now. This to me was definitively the worst Dynamite they’ve put out. I shuddered when they explained the trios title shot was due to ‘rematch’ clauses, no amount of spin can justify calling All In tickets going on Sale in a month ‘big news,’ and my heart just sunk when Big Show was revealed to be Jericho’s partner. I like that they had a storyline strung through the episode, but I’m just sitting here at the end of the night feeling disappointed.

MJF’s search for partners provided a nice throughline (along with another Devil tease). Shida/Nightingale was solid. I’m glad that the Skye Blue corruption angle didn’t end predictably and it appears that they’re wiping their hands of this nonsense. The Copeland/Cage feud took another big step and MOTN went to Cassidy/Castagnoli and the 8-man tag did the job to give MJF an even bigger mountain to climb but the post-match scissoring was a feel-good way to cap it off

AEW needs to drop the “Important announcement” hook, it’s reaching “crying wolf” status. The All In pre-sale should’ve been in a press release.