Robert from Charlotte.

I was live at show and I gotta say AEW puts on an awesome show live and I would highly recommend if you get an opportunity to go take it.

Cody’s promo was awesome and loved the Jericho video package. Cody, Riho. Kenny Omega and Jericho were very over. I was very impressed with Sammy Gavara he is great. March of the night was the woman’s tag match.

The matches were hard to follow live without commentary but everyone seemed to know who to cheer and boo and all the matches were great. Prior to the show Arn Anderson came out briefly and we had some fun interactions with Chris Jericho during the commercial break.

Jericho was called a stupid dick by the fans and he called the fans assholes and the fans starting we are assholes. Also want to say Justin Roberts is a nice guy a young boy was scared after the wrestlers got whipped into the barricade right in front of him and Roberts came over to check on the child and spent a few minutes with him.

After the show SCU and Chima won their 6 man tag match for Dark and the Bucks came out they threw shirts to the crowd and promised AEW would be back.

8/10 fun fast paced show with great wrestling.

Brenden from California

After the first couple weeks of this show I had worried that these shows feeling like mini Pay-per-Views would kill my excitement pretty quickly. But now that we’re getting promos and video packages spaced pretty evenly throughout the show I think I’m even more excited about this product than I was in the build up to week 1.

I think I have been in the minority in not liking Cody’s character. I haven’t been a fan of him seemingly getting all this special treatment (the unique entrance, getting picked up in limos, etc.). However that promo totally got me psyched to see him win(?) Saturday.

I have told people this before, but wednesday nights really re-infuse me with a passion for wrestling again.