Leave your feedback here for tonight’s Rewind-A-Dynamite.

We’re starting our show an hour later tonight! Join us at 11pm ET on YouTube:

With WWE NXT coming to The CW in 2024 how will this affect the WBD/AEW relationship we know WBD is a “dark horse” for WWE RAW rights.

And

What is the deal with AEW & STARDOM because is there really a partnership or is TK waiting for Mone to start the AEW/STARDOM partnership because Rossy “does not like TK” and “like Triple H & WWE”!

Well, this was just inconsequential until the end. I wonder if there really is such a thing as Dynamite Fatigue?

Maybe we need a reboot and bring back the original roster. Can we contract tamper and get Cody Rhodes back?

MJF versus Garcia was okay. Some well executed wrestling moves and transitions but it didn’t get to that second gear. I wish they would have sold the piledriver spot if they were planning to go to the finish soon after.

Swerve and Penta was insane! They both went out there and just delivered in their unique, haphazard looking way!

The Gunns squashing the Bollywood Boyz is almost as much as a travesty as not getting more Turbo Floyd on my television.

As of now, I can’t see myself making that drive from San Diego to Los Angeles for any of the AEW happenings next week. I rather watch in the comfort of my own home using my new favorite VPN.

P.S. SAMOA JOE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR MEAT CHANTS. SAMOA JOE JUST WANTS TO KILL.

Great to see Red Velvet back, big fan of her offence and her willingness to do stuff like getting biel’d onto entrance ramps.

Overall, one of the more enjoyable Dynamites for me. Leaning heavily into bell-to-bell action with a roster like that, can’t really go wrong.

Side note regarding the WON HOF, have either of you encountered someone who is voting for CM Punk this year but didn’t vote last year? I would love to hear that unicorn’s perspective.

Alexander from Portland (attended live)

Very enjoyable show. Glad to see Sting wrestle what might be his final match in Oregon. The Gunns got some incredible heat after squashing The Bollywood Boyz. Swerve/Penta was my match of the night, I loved seeing people Nana dance after Swerve got the win. My biggest complaint about the show was the sound from the backstage promos, they were pretty difficult to hear. The Moxley promo was barely audible, it got a ‘we want audio’ chant. Joe dropping the Ring of Honor title on Dynamite, even though Ring of Honor was being taped afterwards, makes ROH seem skippable. After seeing a shitty episode of Thunder earlier this week, tonight was a delight.

Question: what role do you see the Callis family having at Full Gear?

Contract tamper? LMAO!

Evening both. Currently working in philly this week rather than watching dynamite over my cereal in the UK on a Thursday and for me it was a very enjoyable episode.

Swerve and Penta was great and had some great chemistry throughout and some lovely spots

Mark Briscoe was given some good shine on the show which was good, more please and the ending has got everyone guessing again. Real Glass anyone?

I do feel that the potential change in the full gear main event story was even weirder this week especially with Joe going after mjf in his promo, wardlow too and although we all knew mark wasnt gonna win the spot it really hammers home that jay white isnt winning at full gear with whats lined up for him

Andrew from Cape Breton

In 2016 my basement flooded, and it was awful. I was able to get a government grant and some money due to it being from a major hurricane. Hopefully, things work out for you too. If you have a hot water heater, keep an eye on that because my hot water heater stopped working shortly after my basement flooded. Anyway, onto some brighter news, the show was really good tonight. Tony Khan definitely seems to be sensitive to criticisms from good-faith critics, and having a show with a lot of AEW fresher talent was a good choice. I also hope we’ve seen the end of the ROH Television Title. I’m not a fan of the abundance of titles, and one less would be great. I’m also interested in seeing where they’re going with the guy in the Devil mask.

A solid episode that had some questionable calls including Samoa Joe relinquishing the ROH TV title to pursue another AEW World Title match. Why couldn’t he put over Keith Lee? I’ll never know that. It makes ROH feel lesser than as a result. MJF’s roadrunner pursuit of Jay White took another turn when the masked men appeared by the end…he’s running out of friends so he might need to reach out to Joe to stand a chance.

Suren from Portland

I was at the show live (in my POST Wrestling hat, of course). I didn’t think I would be able to make it because I’m what MJF would call “a poor” but a friend’s brother cancelled last minute so she gifted me a free floor seat ticket.

My biggest takeaway tonight is if Joe was going to vacate the ROH TV Title, why not just drop it to Keith Lee instead?

I don’t have much else to report other than the crowd was red hot all night long (as we don’t get big shows out here). That said, I have never seen a television show so empty, the arena was only half full; practically the whole hardcam side was empty seats. I’ve been to house shows in the past that had more people at them. I know these are hard economic times for most so that’s probably a big factor.