What did you think of AEW Dynamite?

NOTE: This week’s edition of Rewind-A-Dynamite will be shorter in length, so we may not have time to read the feedback on-air. Please leave for everyone to read!

0 voters

Noah from Vaughan

This was an episode of AEW Dynamite. 7/10. Nothing fantastic, nothing horrible. Merry Christmas. Will there be voting for the best of/worst of shows like previous years?

Erin from Brampton

That music video by the Acclaimed was pretty catchy. I’d totally download it if it was on Apple Music.

I didn’t like how Team Tazz backed down from beating down Sting and Darby. They literally outnumbered them 5 to 2.

On a bit of an unrelated note, I wanted to ask you guys your thoughts about Jericho performing at another music festival. Do you feel wrestling fandom has shown a double standard with their favourite wrestlers/promotions when it comes to questionable beliefs? As I recall, Nia Jax was flamed for her anti-vax post, and people were so offended by Jackson Ryker’s tweet he was taken off TV. However, Chris Jericho has gotten away with tweeting #allliveslater, and performing at multiple covid spreaders. Do you feel AEW should be receiving more bad publicity when it comes to this story? Also, should Tony Khan be putting his foot down with Chris?

Happy holidays gentlemen! I can’t wait to hear the Christmas show!

100% they do. Just read half the posts on the forum!

1 Like