LIVE at 10:10 p.m. ET

I’m hoping the incoming creative can bring more cohesion to AEWs creative. And that Madison Rayne is okay.

he You Ng Bucks facial hair heel game
Is so point… Soul patches, moustaches and now goatees… Love it.

The Undisputed Kingdom, despite the gooda matches with Cassidy are like a Dad-rock band.

How are y’all doing? Y’all ready for the Special Olympics Canada National Winter Games in Calgary from Feb. 27th to March?

It’s gonna be fun!

:wink:

Jordan from the Bronx

Wardlow’s promo feels one year too late. He has lost the connection to the crowd. A promo referencing Punk one week after a promo referenced Cody Rhodes just seems so odd. Will Deonna talk about Jade Cargill next week? Also, what in the hell is Meat Madness going to be?

Orange Cassidy and Jake Hager are giving me big Twins energy and I’m here for it

Question: Have you heard O’Shea Jackson Jr’s comments about AEW not using video packages to introduce outsider talent? What are your thoughts on this? I personally don’t agree that every single outsider needs a primer to raise interest. Guys like Hijo Del Vikingo and Hechicero were able to impress in the ring and raise their own profile.

ANTHONY!

That Sting promo was one of his best promo’s which is a little morbid with the announcement of his father who passed away a week ago, but that real, raw emotion displayed is what was lacking in this feud for me.

I am still not that into the ‘Heel’ Bucks, but if this makes more fans who want to tune in to see the legendary, aging hero attempt to conquer one last villain(s), one last battle before he rides off to the sunset, so be it.

Prayers up to the Borden family.

Andrew from Cape Breton

So I’ve always been a big fan of the rankings, and this will show my nerdiness for the rankings. After Double or Nothing 2022, Wardlow was the number one contender for the World Title after Dynamite. That Dynamite featured the most infamous match in AEW history, with Max Caster and the Gunns vs CM Punk and FTR, where Punk broke his foot, and we all know the end of that story. Logically speaking, based on the rankings, Wardlow should have been one of the challengers for the title, but the rankings were changed to Jon Moxley when they came out next, thus it being Moxley vs the battle Royal winner Kyle O’Reilly for the interim title. I feel this was the worst thing to happen to Wardlow, as even if he wasn’t ready, they should have given him the title. Sometimes, you just have to smash a guy over. I’m not sure how it would have worked out, but the past few years have been a mess for the guy. Tonight’s promo showed he has potential, but I don’t think he’s currently better than Hangman or Joe are as heels, or Swerve can be as a babyface. It feels like it’s such a lost opportunity and there might not be anywhere else for him to go in AEW.

I also hope that Rob Van Dam gets the graphic. I know he’s an old guy and you want to push your young stars, but I still think RVD has a lot to give in wrestling, and he’s been doing such a great job every time he’s out there. Even if he’s just used as a special attraction, I think he should officially be a part of the roster.

Cody From Maine

First and foremost, fingers crossed Madison Rayne is ok. As far as the rest of the show goes, I thought the in-ring was fairly typical of a Dynamite. While a lot of what didn’t take place during a match really shined. From something as simple as highlighting Orange Cassidy’s last few weeks, to a Wardlow promo that I desperately wish he cut over a year ago.

We needed to gear THAT from Wardlow rather than hearing about “what he had been reading on the internet.” Although I do think he’s regaining momentum and that Meat Madness (hilarious title btw) could be great for him. I’ve seen AEW and WWE fans alike call for super heavyweight divisions. And it seems like AEW is leaning into it.

Difficult topic aside, I thought Daniel Garcia and Sting were two of the highlights of the show. Both characters, both men, channeled their similar emotions in different ways, but were equally impactful. I was hoping to see Cage and Copeland at the PPV, but I’m totally sold on Garcia getting that spot.