LIVE at 10:05 p.m. ET

An all time great Dynamite.

From a great 30 minute clinic to open the show to Sting’s final World (Tag Team) Championship victory, and closing show angle.

So wild to remember being 9 years old and watching a tape of Superbrawl 2, and Sting winning the WCW World Championship form Lex Luger. And here we are 32 years later, with this win.

I can’t think of a better final run for any talent than Sting’s over the last several years in AEW.

A feeling of momentum throughout the show as both Revolution and now Big Business, in the weeks ahead.

A welcome distraction from all of the other awful news throughout the business right now. I’m sure tomorrow will bring even more stories and truths coming out.

Before I go, I want to commend John, Brandon and Bix on an excellent episode today covering TitanGate. People need to listen and see that these Janel Grant accusations don’t exist in a bubble, and I hope justice finally catches up with the organization.

Quick question on some non AEW stuff - that I’m sure you will have already addressed at the top of the show. To you, do you read the statement from Anthony Cicione being one that seems to give the impression that the future of TNA is to focus on growing with Anthem, rather than other companies in wrestling?

I think at the end of the day, Anthem wants TNA to serve them as content to grow their company. Not to spotlight others, or letting their contracted talents appear for other companies.

Scott did a tremendous job - although given he’s had the job for seven years - it may have been too little too late.

Andrew from Cape Breton

Definitely one of the better shows that they’ve had recently, with some incredible heat at the end of the night. I’m really interested in the outcome of Sting’s final match. You could go in any direction, by having the great Sting farewell, or making the Bucks even more despised with beating Sting. I also really like Hechicero. I never heard of him until watching him wrestle on Saturday, and he’s someone who they should probably bring back from time to time like Vikingo, Ishii, Suzuki, RVD and others. He’s someone they should give a title to. They have enough to go around, why not give one to a guy in another company? Swerve and Hangman was great, and while it was predictable, the match at the pay per view should be really good. Great show overall.

Sal from California

This was a great Dynamite! The best part was watching Sting and Darby win the titles with my three kids. My kids love Sting and Darby and it’s a big event in our household any time they wrestle. They all cheered at the end and were furious at the young bucks afterwards.

Sting’s time in AEW has been something special and it’s a lot of fun watching one of my childhood favorites with my own kids. I’ll be making the flight to Greensboro for his last match and I’m really excited for it.

Hope you guys have a great night!

1 Like

Chris from Nevada

Solid show, Hangman and Swerve could legit fight forever and I’d never get tired of it. I saw the 3-way coming, yet still excited for whatever direction they want to go.

I’ve enjoyed Toni Storm, but am I the only one hoping Deonna gets the title at Revolution, and I’m hoping their match is in color, as the back and forth to b/w sure does a number on my eyes.

CMLL vs. BCC, is this building to CMLL being apart of Forbidden Door?

Undisputed Kingdom can attack everyone in the locker room and I still won’t take them seriously until Cole is back and out of the wheelchair.

Takeshita needs to get away from Don Callis, I feel he’d be a great babyface and solo act, he’s just been wasting away with Callis.

The main event was wild definitely like the Tornado Tag rules, added to the match, and even if the finish was predictable I still went wild for Sting getting gold again. The beat down by the Bucks was great as well. So question with Sting being such a wrestling traditionalist, do you think he wants to lose at Revolution or would you cap Darby and Sting as undefeated throughout their entire run?

Once again solid show, and enjoy everything you guys do for us at Post.

Jordan from the Bronx

Swerve/Hangman can wrestle a thousand times and it will never get old. The CMLL integration so far is a lot of fun. The women’s division has more depth to it than before. I love the Timeless gimmick, but less is more during the matches. Tonight, she dialed it back and was more focused and vicious.

Sting and Darby winning the tag titles is not what I would do, but we know that it’s only going to be a month long reign. I wonder what happens to Big Bill and Ricky Starks going forward? Do they keep teaming or go back to being singles guys? I truly enjoyed them together and I wouldn’t have minded if they kept the belts a bit longer.